Chapter 20

After we went to review all of our recordings, we went to eat.
"Im so tired..." I said leaning my head in Zak's shoulder.
"Go to sleep I'll wake you up when we get there." he said and gave me a kiss in the forehead.
-----
"Hey,Jenn... Wake up." I heard a male voice saying my name.
"Huh?" I asked
"Wake up." he said holding my face.
"Ugh. But I want to sleep." I said whining when I recognized Zak's face. His hazel eyes, his dark chocolate hair, his big handsome smile, he is just perfect.
"Jenn stop daydreaming." He said laughing.
" Why? ...Can't I see Mr. Perfect." I said sarcastically.
"Oh so now its Mr.Perfect." He said with a smirk.
"Yeah I like that one better." I said giving him a little kiss in the cheek.
"You love birds hurry up, I'm hungry." Aaron said whining.
"Fine."Me and Zak said at the same time and we got out of the car.
-After eating -
"Okay see you guys later." Zak said dropping off Nick and Aaron.
I fell asleep at the back seat. You know how tired you get when you're in a haunted place, till the sun rises up. You dont get to sleep. I'm pretty sure Zak is tired too, I just hope we get home soon so I can just jump in my bed and fall asleep till the next day.
-10 minutes passed-
"Jenn we're here." I heard Zak's voice while he was getting out of the car.
"I'm coming." I said getting my phone and walking inside the house. I believe I left my phone in the kitchen because before you know it I was in my bed under the sheets. And I can say it felt so good relaxing from that long night at the Linda Vista Hospital. I'm pretty sure we are going back to see if we find the girl Nick saw. Because he left scared to his house. Im pretty sure he will be alright.
knock
"You dont have to knock Zak." I said.
knock
"Zak you can come in, its not locked." I said.
knock
"Ugh.." I got out of bed and opened the door. "What?!"but there was no one there. "I must be hearing things... I need some sleep." I said and fell right to sleep.
----------------
Ohhhhhhh..... Who is it??? (Keep on reading to find out)

Vote-Comment

Love you guys cx

-steffy cx