Chapter 18

-Lockdown-
"Yeah put the camera right there." Zak said to Aaron.
"Wow did you hear that?" I said when I heard a disembodied voice.
The four of us stood there quiet to see if we could hear the voice again but we heard nothing. Zak began explaining what we are going to do in the lockdown to the camera. We went down the hallway where they say that a chair moves by itself.
"So if you can hear us right know move that chair?" Aaron said pointing to the chair. Nothing happened.
" So while the cameras are rolling here lets head down the tunnels to the mental hospital." Zak said getting his cameras."C'mon Jenn stay behind me."
" Alright." I said following him behind.
"There it is!" Zak said pulling out his night vision camera. "Is someone here in the tunnel?"
"Let's go up there." I said in a low voice. We headed up stairs to see what we could find.
"Hey Aaron". Zak said.
" Yeah." Aaron responded.
" Let's split up, you go down that end."
" Down there?" Aaron asked kind of scared.
" Yeah." Zak said.
" Awmen.." Aaron said walking more and more.
" Ill go with him." I said and started following Aaron.
" Thanks Jenn." Aaron said.
" No problem."
"Alright we are down here." Aaron said.
-Zak and Nick's cameras-
"Is anybody in here?" Zak asked.
We pulled out our digital recorders. "Are there any patients that need help?" Zak asked again. " We heard that there was a little girl down here..."

bum bum ...

"What was that?" Nick and Zak asked each other.
" Stay seperated guys. Stay seperated." Zak said. "Is there a little girl down here? Is somebody responding to my questions?"
" I got something .. Zak its sounds like it said 'maybe' when you asked if somebody was responding to your questions."
"Good job Nick."
-2:09 am-
"Just to document that we are all separated down the hallways" Zak said to the camera. " What the hell was that?! You guys!"
"What?" I asked.
"Come here."
We all went to Zak.
"Where are you?" Nick asked.
"We can't see." Aaron said.
"Omg... hold on" Zak said."Stop. Stop.Stop. I just heard a singing, It was right next to me it sounded like a female. It went like naahh naahh."
"Are you serious?" Nick asked.
"Yes hold on I got to review this right now." Zak said pulling out his digital recorder.
Zak waved his hand telling me and Aaron to come over. Aaron started running and I followed him behind.
"Can you talk to me little girl?If you hear my voice talk to me... " Nick asked the little girl.
"Were not here to frightened you." Zak said. We went to review the audio and it sounded like someone saying 'stop it'.
"Where you either singing, humming or were you in pain?" Zak asked pulling his digital recorder."Cause it sounds like your singing."
" Is right behind me dude." Aaron said trying not to move.
"I can feel it, too." I said also trying not to move. We went back to review and two voices came in it sounded like they were saying 'Nick' and the other was unexplained.
"Guys come here..." Zak said leading the way.
"Yeah." I said following.
" Guess what room number I found?" Zak said peeking down the room.
"323?" I guessed.
" Yeah, baby." Zak said.
Zak and I went inside.
"You know attacking woman is bad." Zak said telling the ghost about the lady that got scratch.
"I'm a girl come do something to me." I said but nothing happened.
"Is that what you did to be sent in this mental hospital? Do you still like doing it? Did you attacked that girl?" At that exact moment we heard an unexplained noise followed by an unbodied voice.
"Did you hear that?" Zak said looking at me.
"Yes I did."
---------
Vote-Comment

Love yall cx

-steffy xoxo