Chapter 9

-At starbucks-
We entered Starbucks, a few fans noticed us. Photos, autographs, fan mail, etc. We got done with the fans and ordered our drinks. Aaron was the first one to order, like always.
"Aaron is such a white girl. " I said giggling.
"You can say that again." Zak said laughing with me.
"My turn." Nick said and order his drink, it didn't take him that long.
"Well that was fast..." I said. I thought Nick liked Starbucks like Aaron , but I guess I'm wrong. I ordered my caramel frappe. Then it was Zak ordering his drink.
"Billy's gonna stop by with Jay at the library. " Nick said.
"Who's Jay? " I asked
" A dude with kind of wavy longish hair." Aaron said.
The worker at Starbucks started giving our drinks. I guess she is a fan because she couldn't stop looking at us. It felt weird, I'm not used to people staring at me everywhere I go. Oh, well. I have to get use to it. We went to the black van and headed to the library to look for our lockdown.
"Coooolll!"I said looking to all the books in the library.
"C'mon let's research on the computers." Zak said.
"Wait there's computers?" I said.
"Jenn, have you ever went to a library before? " Zak asked
"Nope." I said grabbing 3 chapter books.
"C'mon I'll show you around." Zak said pulling me while he was running, showing me everything he knew.
"Those shelfs over there are when you return a book. Over there are the computers and in each row there's a topic for a genre." He said dragging me everywhere.
"Awesome can I check out some books?" I said excited.
"Mam, can you please take care of this books we will be right back. " Zak said to the librarian and took my books.
"Yes sir. " The old lady said and took care of the books.
Zak took me to another part of the library. It was dark.
"Where are you taking me?" I asked.
"You'll see. " he said with a sexy smile.
------------
Where are they going ?? Time to find out... Read Next Chapter...

Vote-Comment

Love yall cx

-steffy *: