Chapter 13

We said our good byes to the last guests at the wedding.
"Well me and Heather are leaving. Have fun in your honeymoon." Aaron said and winked at Zak. He gave me a hug and gave Zak a bro hug. Heather also gave me and Zak a hug. They left and Nick came also saying goodbye. We helped Veronique get in the car cause she is pregnant. They left and it was only me and Zak. At last me and Zak are alone.
" I love you." Zak said putting his hands in my waist and pulling me close to him. I tiptoed to give him a kiss.
" I love you too."
We went to his car and drove home. When we arrived Zak blind folded me when we were outside our house.
"No peeking." Zak said while tying the bandana in the back of my head.
He grabbed my hand and took me somewhere, which I didn't knew because all I could see was darkness.
"Okay you can take it off." he said putting his chin in my head and his hand around my waist pulling me into a hug. I untied the blind fold.
"Wow... this is so pretty." Our bedroom was full of candles and pedals made a path to the bed. I looked at the bed and it said 'I will Always love you' with red pedal roses.
"Zak you shouldnt have." I said putting my hands in his cheek.
"Why wouldn't I.. your the best girl in the world you deserve everything of my heart." Zak said.
"Aww... thanks, baby."
I put my arms around his neck and started kissng him. He helped me take out my dress. Which was good cause jeesshh... Its not fun having a huge heavy dress on you. He started kissing my neck while I rushed my hands to his hair. He threw me in bed undoing his belt. Oh jesus! I lifted up his shirt revealing his nice ass body. Lets just say now we are completely naked. ..
The moment came he entered me we both let out a moan. My nails dug in to his back, I wrapped my legs around his waist so he can have better access. This night was the longest night ever...
-----------
Yeah. I'm bad at writing sexual parts so bare with me now...

Vote-Comment

Love yall cx

-steffy :)