Chapter 24

-Continuing...-
"Jenn stop running, come with me." Zak said holding me .
"I just dont want you to get hurt." I said trying to free from his arms, but it was impossible.
"Im not." Zak said.
"You heard the boy dint you?! He said death with your name!" I cried even harder in his arms.
"Why do you want to hurt me?" Zak asked the ghost.
"..Im sorry..." the same male voice was heard.
"What are you sorry for?" Nick asked.
"...."
"Why are you sorry for?!" Aaron said.
"Scaring...Bye..."
"Don't leave." Nick said.
"Guys! Guys!" Jay was speaking through the walkie-takie.
"What's Wrong Jay?" Zak asked.
"An orbe got out of the spirit box and hea-" Jay said until he got inturrupted with a door being slammed.
"Wow.. dude." Aaron said jumping and scared.
"I think he left." Billy said from the walkie-takie.
"I think your safe Jenn." Zak said holding my face and giving me a kiss.
"How about you?" I asked whyping some tears in my face. I really hated crying.
"I will be fine dont worry about me."
We took a look at the videos and there was no visual evidence except for the orb and the door slamming. Everything else was calm and still. We captured one orb and the same voice in the spirit box communicating with us more than three times. Let's just say we are safe for now.
---------
Safe for now....

Vote-Comment

Love yall cx

-steffy x*