Chapter 42

- Special Day -
Today is the day, Zak and I are going to pick up the babies! Finally I could carry them and be the mother I always wanted to be. Aaron, Nick, Chloe, Vivi and Annabelle are going to meet us back home so they could see the babies.

We finally arrived at the hospital and entered the doors.
"We are here to meet Dr.Elizabeth." Zak said.
"Name?" The nurse asked.
"Zak Bagans and Jennifer Bagans." Zak answered.
"Okay, go ahead."
...
"Hey! Are you guys ready?" Dr. Elizabeth asked.
"Yes!" Zak and I answered at the same time.
"This way!" She said leading us to the room where the babies where being cared. We having seen them in about two weeks since we had to do lockdowns. And now I'm finally seeing them.
"Oh my God! Hi baby. This is your mommy and this is your daddy." I said holding Spirit in my arms and Zak carried Angel.
"We have some pretty babies." Zak said giving me a kiss in the forehead. "And they get it from their mother."
"Aww thanks." I said and we left and gave our thanks to Dr.Elizabeth and the nurses.
....
We walked threw the hallways of the hospital and entered an elevator.
"Scared of elevators?'' Zak asked.
"Hell yes." I said and exited the elevator.

We arrived outside and put the babies in their baby sits and went home.
---------
Hey guys sorry for not posting had a lot of very busy weeks. But hey the babies are coming home. And sadly this story is about to end.

Love yall cx

-steffy cx