Chapter 43

Years passed and Zak and I have had some fights once in a while but what do you expect a long lovely relationship? Nah, this is real life you have to pass your obstacles. Angel has joined a soccer team since he is so inspired and wants to be like Messi. Spirit is so into the paranormal, every single night she reads Zak's books. Gracie has a new play buddy, Stacy. We found her running around the neighborhood looking for food. So Zak adopted her and took her to the vet to get her shots and took her home with us.

Nick stayed in the show, which I was so happy that finally we could all be happy with out any type of demonic spirits in our house. And lets not forget about Aaron. His with Heather on their honeymoon. Last month was their wedding I'm so happy for them. Billy is with "A lady friend", but I'm sure they are more than "friends". And last but not least Jay he is actually living his life right now he and some other paranormal inventors are preparing some new equipment for Ghost Adventures.

Keep on living your life on the highs and lows cause God knows what he is doing.

---------
THE END!
Sorry for a long wait and a bad ending but I have a lot of homework to do before school starts. Plus I had an accident so I've had alot in my mind. My new book "The Three Best Friends." is now up. But hey everyone had a happy ending except for John who's probably in hell.... Oh well...

Love yall cx

-steffy :*