Chapter 35

I arrived home, greeted by Zak who picked me right when I opened the door. Is like he was peeking threw the window or something and waiting for me. I went to the kitchen and started making some food.
"Babe, how did it went with Veronique?" He said watching a game on tv.
"Well, I told her about my gift."
"How did she took it?" He asked turning the volume down.
"Well I took her to a grave yard and talked to this spirit named Hannah, which I say she has the same problem as John."
"What do you mean?" He said turning the tv off, since his team is loosing and sat on the table.
"Hannah a spirit that I talked to, had died of murdered. She was married to this guy who she loved entirely and can't get over him. So, she told me that he is proposing to his new girlfriend. And she doesn't want him with someone else, so she told me she was going to ruin it." I said watching the noodles head up.
"What did you told her?"
"Well I told her if you really love him you should let him be happy. You will always be in his heart. Be his Guardian Angel let him know you will be taking care of him." I said putting condiments on the noodles.
"You are such an angel."
"I know." I said making my most innocent face.
"Yeah, I think I'll take that back." He said getting up from the table and placed his hands on my hips while his chin was in my shoulder.
"Zak do you think John can understand me."
"If he loves you of course he would." He said placing a kiss on my cheek.
I got us some plates and put the noodles on and served it to Zak with a glass of water. While mine had a piece of bread beside the noodles and a coke. We started eating until he asked me a question.
"Jenn what do you think the baby is gonna be?"
"Well it's going to be a human, that I know." I said while he threw me a noodle, which landed in my arm. "Hey!" I said whipping the noodle of my arm, and bursting out laughing.
"I like it when you laugh." He said giving me a kiss and carrying me to the couch, which he didn't have to because I was able to walk. "But for real, do you think its going to be a boy or a girl?" He said while he indicated to me to sit on his lap.
"I don't really know." I said rubbing his cheek, gosh he looked so good up close. His hazel eyes fit him perfectly while his beautiful smile added him more perfection.
"If it's a boy I want it to be Angel, so he could be our little angel guardian." He said putting some little straps of hair behind my ear.
"I love it, I never thought about that. It's good."
"What about the girl?" He said.
"Well I was thinking Spirit, because she will own my spirit and yours. When we see her. That if it's a girl."
He rubbed my belly.
"Hello, anybody in there?" He said placing his ear in my stomach, while I stood up.
"Zak..." I said letting out a giggle.
"Well, we better get some sleeping, tomorrow we are heading to the Linda Vista Hospital, again to test our new experiment." He said picking me up.
"Zak you do know I can walk?"
"Yeah, but I like carrying you." He said kissing my cheek.
"I haven't packed, dang." I said placing my hand in my forehead of how stupid I was.
"When you were with Veronique I packed for us."
"I love you so much!" I said kissing him.
"I love you more." He said returning again the kiss.
------
Thanks for 1.11k views!!! We should have a party!! (Bring them boys lol ;) js)

Vote-Comment

Love yall cx

-steffy cx