Chapter 21

-The next day-
The sun's light came through our white curtains and woke me up. I yawned and stretched and got up to the restroom. When I finished I headed to the kitchen to make food. I was washing the dishes while the food was cooking. I dried my hands and looked for the big spoons to stir the soup.
"Found it." I said with the spoon in my hand. "What in the world?" I said realizing that the food was boiling but their was no heat. I turned the stove on wondering what caused the flames to go off. I went and dried the dishes placing them where they are suppose to go. I put a plate on top of one of the shelves and on the other side of the kitchen the clock that's in the other side of the wall fell.
"Huh?" I said picking it up. I went to look for the hammer to put it back where it was but I couldn't find it. So I just put the clock in the table. I went to check the food and the stove was off, again.
"What's happening?" I asked myself. I decided to just ordered some food and placed the uncooked soup in the counter. We don't want a fire in the house especially that stove acting all weird. When the food came I started serving it on the table.
"Huh? What the heck?" I said wondering where the clock went. I looked back at the wall where the clock fell. And there it was. The clock was back on the wall.
"Zak?!" I yelled running to the room.
"What? What happened?!" Zak said jumping out of bed.
-------------
Oh shit! Any guess on who is it??

Vote-Comment

Love yall cx

-steffy cx