Chapter 28

A/N: If you guys wondered what John looks like well there he is up there.- Steffy :)
----------------------------------------------------

We got the equipment and headed back to our hideout where me and Zak hang out. We settled down our equipment and I took the spirit box which was the easiest equipment to me.
"Ready?" I asked Zak.
"Ready."
"John? Are you here?" I asked.
"..Jenn..."
"Why are you following us?" Zak asked.
"Shut...up..."
"Zak, I think it's better if I talk to him."
"Fine. I'll be right here." Zak said and took a seat in the little coffee table.
"John, why are you following us?" I asked.
"..You.."
"What about me?"
"..Love him... Hate.. me.."
"John I don't hate you but you have to understand I'm not yours anymore I'm Zak's. You have grown while I was growing too. I don't know if you fell in love with me, but I can't be with you."
"...Why?..."
A huge sadness hit me, I felt like I was about to cry so bad. But I just ignore it.
"John you are a spirit in a whole other dimension than me. If you love me so much why do you like me being scared and worried?"
" I...Don't.."
" Just go with your afterlife and I'll go with my life."
"love... you"
"John, promise me you are going to leave me alone, so I can be happy. And you will find away to be happy as well."
"....."
"C'mon John promise me."
"..."
"Are you okay?" Zak asked.
"Yeah well he left me hanging Zak." I said giving Zak a huge hug, knowing that John won't leave until he can keep me.
"Take.... care of her...." John's voice came threw the spirit box.
"Take care of her? That's what he said right?" Zak said.
"Yes. I believe he did." I said while turning the spirit box off.
Wow. I hope he is leaving. I feel kind of bad because he loved me, but he has to learn to leave something that isn't his, anymore.
Later that day Jay texted me saying that he found some people who vanish spirits in your life. I told Zak, we agreed that we need to get that cleansing right away before John comes and attacks back. I won't have to worry about Zak suffering no more. But I'm still not convinced John has left.
---------
Yeah, I'm not convinced either....

Vote-Comment

Love yall cx

-steffy :)