Chapter 39

John got closer to me in Zak's body and ripped my dress in half. I tried my hard to keep my legs close but he was to strong.
"Why?!" I cried. "This is not the John that took care of me and made me happy." I said.
He ignored me and raped me. I cried all night and went to Aaron's house as soon as John or Zak fell asleep.
I knocked on the door as hard as I can.
"Aaron! Aaron! It's Jenn!" I yelled.
Suddenly the door opened and I hugged him scared as shit.
"What! What's wrong?! Why are you crying? Jenn! Who hit you?!" He said bringing me inside.
"Jenn! What's wrong?!" Heather came rushing down.
"John he, he raped me. By getting in to Zak's body." I cried as hard as ever.
"What?!" Aaron's voiced increased in anger. He got his phone and called Billy, Jay and Nick. "Guys now to Jenn's house. And Jay bring the guy who cleanses."
....

"Okay, Zak's possessed by John. We need to get John out now!" Aaron said and opened the door. "Jenn stay with Jay and Billy in the van."
"But-" I tried talking.
"Now!" He said harshly which cause a pain in my heart. He was never this mean to me. So I just went inside the van.
"Are you okay?" Billy asked.
"No." I said rubbing my shoulders.
"Everything will be alright." Jay said and gave me a smile which made me smile as well. Jay was those type of persons who you can't be mad at no matter how hard they tried they will just bring you joy and happiness.
Hours passed and they still hadn't cleansed John.
"Jenn! Where are you going?!" Billy asked.
"Inside they need my help!" I said and closed the door of the van. I run to the porch and opened the door. And all the guys pointed their flashlight at me.
"Jenn! Get out!" Aaron yelled.
"No!" I yelled back. "John! What do you want!"
"You!" He replied in anger.
"And by raping me and making me suffer! Is that your way of getting me?!" I yelled at his face.
"Don't scream at me!" John yelled back in Zak's body.
"Get out of his body! Now!" I yelled at him and he got out of his body and went towards me. Zak came back to his normal body.
"Jenn? What's happening?" Zak asked but I ignored him.
"Look, I can't be living like this. I'm going to be a mother and all you do is try to kill them! What the fuck is wrong with you!?" I said anger getting to me more and more. "You either go to the light and ask for forgiveness or you suffer with the cleanse. Is your choice!" I told him.
"You really want me gone don't you?" He said while putting of strand of hair behind my ear. "Well guess what I'm not leaving until you are with me." He said and picked me up.
"Put me down! I'm not yours. I hate you with all my fucking life!" I yelled as hard as I could and he dropped me to the floor. I felt a harsh pain in my stomach and suddenly all went black.
---------
Happy 4th of July be careful out there and have fun! :D

Love yall cx

-steffy XD