Chapter 29

"Hey Jay." I said giving him a hug.
"Hey Jenn, I got some bad news."
"What's wrong?"
"Well the ladies that do cleansing well they quited their job. The three of them!" He said.
"How's that possible?"
"I don't know, is a bit weird."
"That is really strange..." Zak said.
"I'll tell you guys any good news."
"Thanks a lot Jay." I said.
-Back at home-
So the GAC made plans to visit the Linda Vista Hospital once more to see if the girl Nick saw is still there. We are going to make this new experiment. That im so excited for! I love it when we try new things in our lockdown. Zak thinks its pretty cool but dangerous. Oh, well its still awesome. So another thing that's been in my mind is the word "mother". Veronique has a few weeks for the baby to be born. Which I'm dying to meet. She has said Nick has been scared that if he brings along a spirit thats attach to him to his house, it can attack his family. Which I agree with him, but what hit me hard was that he said as soon as his baby is born he will quit Ghost Adventures. I've known him for years, I hope he can stay it won't be the same with out him.
"Babe?" Zak yelled from the kitchen.
"Yeah?"
"Can you come here?"
"Alright." I went and grabbed a hoodie that said "I love Ghosts, bitch", and headed down stairs. I jogged in each step of the stairs and when I reached the last one hoped off and spined around. I always like to play around stairs. I stood behind the couch and hugged Zak giving him kisses in his cheek. "Hey, Babe."
"Hey, beautiful." Zak said pulling me and laying me in his laps. "I wanted to ask you, would you ever...idk... wanted to be a mom?"
I froze for maybe about a minute and 54 seconds daydreaming of me and Zak having a little one running all over the house.
"Jenn? Nevermind I knew it was to early to ask." Zak said while he stopped playing with my hair.
"Of course, I always wanted to be a mom!" I said jumping out of his laps.
"So, if that's a yes and I agree. Does that mean we are going to have a little rascal running around in this house and annoying Gracie." He said while Gracie came running down of hearing her name.
"Hey, girl!" I said petting Gracie's long white fur. "Do you want to have maybe a little Zak to play with?" Gracie immediately started chasing her tail and wagging her butt of excitement.
"I'll take that as a yes." Zak said giving me a kiss. His lips are so soft, and his arms are just a wonderful feeling to have. I cant believe it I may be a mother!
------------
Baby or no baby?

Vote-Comment

Love yall cx

-steffy cx