Chapter 3-My daughter, Seele

My childhood was boring.
I had a normal family and a normal live with no siblings. My parents where working for most of the time and we never did something intresting.
The only thing i enjoyed was fighting and reading brutal books. I was a good fighter and a strong one.
I couldn't help but love the feeling of fighting and the feeling of victory.
And still my live was boring. Beating up the local bully is not funny when he's unconsious after a punch in the face.
But something wonderfull happend when i was 24. The world serpent recruited me and soon after, i married one of the members. It was a secret wedding since we didn't wanted them to find out.
I had everything i ever wanted.
Love, fighting and victory. I never wanted more.
And then my wife told me she was pregnant.
I was happy but in the following days i realized something.
How would i be able to keep my wife and my child safe from the serpent?
The only answear was to run away with my wife and so we did.
My little daughter was born in the year 2000. Sadly my wife died after the birth.
I wasn't angry.
I was sad. I felt loved for the first time when i meet my wife.
But i needed to be there for my daughther and i loved her with everything i had. She gave me a warm feeling, the same feeling that my wife gave me all those years ago.
But as time passed by, i realized that the serpent wanted me back. They where probaly always watching me and my wife.
As i holded my daughter in my arms i asked myself a question.
Should i go back? The second eruption showed the danger of this Honkai infested world.
The plan of the serpent would save my daughter from the Honkai and it would kill most of humanity. I don't want my daughter to die on a battlefield or die during an eruption. And so i decited to go back to the serpent.
But i couldn't take her with me.
She would be one of the dark agents and that means she would fight. I did the only thing i had as an option, even if it hurts me.
"My little daughter. I love you and i want you to be safe. Your dad will go out and defeat the Honkai, while you can live a normal and peacefull live." I said to my sleeping daughter as i layed her down on the stairs of Cocolia's orphanage, a letter with only her name written down. I knew this woman would take care of my daughter.
"My wonderfull daughter that warmed my soul up and gave me hope. I won't be able to be a father to you but me and your mom will always watch over you."
I said as i knocked on the door of the orphanage. I ran away in the forest and as i looked back one last time, a blond haired woman took my daughter in her arms and got inside with her.

My daughter with the stigma on her small chest. She lighted my soul up and gave me the hope i only found in my wonderfull wife.
And i, Alexander Völlerei, today known as the Valkyrie killer gave my daughter the name Seele because she once gave my soul a warm feeling.