A Combat Test

It was 1 am local time when Raiden Mei and Raven sneaked past the guards at the entrance and found a way through the highly secured supplier entrance. The cameras had been put offline by Gray Serpent so the two would be unseen.

At the same time on the roof was Satomi preparing to enter the building alongside Elham. One look at the blueprints had told them that they could maybe, hopefully, fit through the vents and land somewhere near a janitor closet.

They wheren't exaxtly small or thin, Satomi wished she had Bronya with them so she could sneak in and open a window.

"Okay, I can do it." Satomi whispered to herself as she opened the vent and looked down the dark tunnel.

For a moment she looked down the rabbit hole and the rabbit hole looked up to her.

Her hands started to shake when she felt like her nightmare started again. Being alone and chained up, hanging from the ceiling. Her only company was a mad scientists cutting her open over and over again, wishing for nothing but-

"Satomi!" Elham loudly said and pulled her away from the open vent.

"Elham?" Satomi said.

"Change of plan. I'll enter and open an entrance for you. Stay here until I tell you where to go in." Elham said.

Satomi didn't realy get what she was saying.

"Your nose." Satomi said and tryed to wipe away the blood from Elham's face.
"It's nothing, I'm not mad at you." Elham said and wiped it away herself, taking a step back.

What just happened?

"Elham, did I just punch you?" Satomi asked shocked.

"Yes, but don't worry, I said I'm fine and you where clearly somewhere diffrent." Elham said and moved to the vent.

"Now you stay here until I give you the location of your entrance." Elham said and dissapeared in the vent system, leaving Satomi no time to apologize.

At the same time with Mei and Raven, now in their combat attire, was their own problem forming up.

The duo looked at a wall of lasers which guarded the next hallway. They where so formed that no one would be able to go pass them. Well, a very small dog could. There was no way of going around it to reach their target.

"Well, we could ask Gray Serpent to deactivate the power system for this area, but that would need a moment." Mei said.

"Wait, the blueprints showed a generator room for the whole building. My best guess is that it can power up the building and it's security system. Maybe there is a control pannel nearby." Raven said.

"How would that help us if we have no accescodes?" Mei asked.

"We have a Herrscher of Thunder who can send a little electric shock through the system which will hopefully deactivate the security system because it things there is an emergency in the building, or maybe because a few cables where melted." Raven said.

Mei didn't knew security systems could do that.

The Herrscher took a look around and spotted the control pannel. Both went over to it and Raven watched Mei lay a finger on the panel.

The electricty went through her finger into the pannel. Just as hoped, it worked and the lasers where deactivated.

Quickly the two ran through the previoysly secure hallway, arriving at the other end unharmed. The lasers didn't activate again. Mei looked at it for a few more seconds out of pure intrest, wondering when or if it would activate on it's own again.