I Won

Raven knew exactly that she had no chance in suceeding her mission if she had to sneak in the Salt Lake AE base. Security is just too high for this, but it didn't stop her from positioning a few agents under her commant near the target area. She had the route of Cocolia's prison transport, apperently she was moved to another location, and after a careful examination of the map she gad decited where to place a few snipers.

World Serpent members usualy do not stay alive for long if they are captured. Raven figured that Cocolia's loyalty lay elsewhere so she needs to die before she decites it was a great time to tell some secrets. The timing was horrible and quite late, yes, but with everything going on it made sence.

Now the assassin had to wait for the transport to pass by. Jackal even gave her a little treat before she left. A nice Panzerfaust 3 (Tank fist 3) to destroy the vehicle that Cocolia was in.

Normaly she would just use a normal rifle or the 3rd Divine Key on her back, but a mission like this needed a boom. (She also worried for AE picking up the Divine Key's energy signature when it fires.)

And in case there where suvivors they would just shoot them down, hence the snipers, and thanks to Fox and her getting rid of a lot of AE Mechs in the mountains, the Valkyries where occupied elsewhere. It did make her mission to kill Elham kind of a mission for Fox but that was okay.

Said Valkyries where currently at their given locations.

Satomi's group hadn't had any luck with finding anything.
"Did the others find anything?" Satomi asked.

This mission felt so weird and just wrong. Something was going on.

"We recive no word from the other teams." Kiana said. Satomi had trusted the kid with the important task of comunication with the other teams. The S-Rank wanted Kiana to feel a bit better and as an active part of the mission.

"Should I send something back?" Kiana asked. Satomi thought it through for a moment.

"No." Satomi said, her face expression changed to something more distant and worried.

Elham immediantly saw that something was going on in Satomi's head.

"What is it?" The black haired woman asked.

"It just feels very trusted. Getting us out here reminds me of that time." Satomi said with a more neutral tone. Elham immediantly understood that Satomi was talking about their very reunion after years of absence.

Elham realized she never apologized for wanting to kill Satomi. Where did that thought suddenly came from?

Martha and Theresa had no luck in finding anything either.

"I wonder if they got knocked down." Martha said. She hates missions in mountain area. She wasn't realy good at it either.

"If so then we are searching the area for nothing." Theresa said. She didn't like this mission either but what had to be done is to be done.

Martha suddenly fell down onto the ground. "Are you okay?!" Theresa asked and looked around before helping her up.

"Someone is watching us." Martha whispered as she stood up and removed the dust from her clothes.

Theresa nodded. Despite her own hightened sences, Martha was the one to notice the danger first. The two continued walking while trying to find out from where they are watched.

Now Theresa felt that presence as well. She looked up at Martha and gave a small, almost unnoticable nod.

The two spin around and attack the hideout of their follower, and Theresa used Oath of Judah's chains to try and wrap the person up.