Wind

Raven had a hard time believing what was happening. She left Raiden Mei alone for not longer then half an hour and THIS is what happened.

A new Herrscher appeared and fused with the Herrscher of Ice, or did they simply connect? Raven was intrested in that question, given this never happened before.

Wonderful.

A Herrscher connecting/fusing with another Herrscher for the first time? Raven just has to be in the middle of all this, merely a few hundret meters away from the seconds outbreak range.

Anyways, thanks to the tracker Mei was willingly carring with her, Raven was able to find the teenage Herrscher girl in this chaos.

A few hundret meters away Mei was catching her breath. She barely made it to flee the massive eruption of ice that took place in the whole city center.

Warm liquid slowly dripped down Mei's face. She moved her gloved hand up to her face and touched her nose, only to be suprised by a sharp pain coming from a deep cut that started from her nose, barely missing her eye, to her jaw in a diagonal line. It most likely required stitches.

She didn't even knew when she was hit by the ice to gain such a cut. If she would've been cut at a more vital point she would have more then the Herrscher problem.

"No time to think about that, Mei." She talked to herself before she spiraled down into a long thought process on the what if's.

"I left you alone for barely half an hour and this is what happened." Mei heard Raven's voice and wanted to roll her eyes.

"We can still win. You got the Cepter of Duat?" Mei asked.

Raven nodded and gave over a black box with golden stripes. A red glow came from the box.

"Care to let me in on your plan?" Raven asked.

"The Cepter uses Electromagnetic Waves to distrub the connection between the Herrscher Core and Imaginary Space. I was able to memorize the wave patterns, and I can replicate them." Mei said.

Raven looked a bit impressed.
"Clever. But you do know that you go against a monster made out of two Herrschers? You have one shot and you will die if you fail." The mercinary said.

"I know." Mei simply said.

"In that case allow me to stand by your side." A female voice said behind them. It was Durandal who had arrived.

"The front is currently being pulled back and our troops are thinly spread out. I don't want to loose more Valkyries so let's end this." Durandal said.

Mei nodded and walked towards Durandal, ready to take on the Herrschers.

As she walked a sudden and sharp pain hit her head.

"Mei-Senpai! I'm hungry, can you get me a snack?" Kiana asked, cuddled against her Mei.
"I'm not going to risk getting caught by Theresa-sama for one of your midnight snacks." A sleepy Mei said and pulled Kiana closer to her body.

Durandal watched as Mei absendmindly pulled her hand up to her sleeve and rubbed it.

"Are you okay?" Durandal asked worried.

"I'm okay." Mei lied.

"What was that? Did I hit my head. I need to focus, I can't loose here. With every passing second the chance Kiana gets involved gets higher." Mei thought.

Mei turned around to Raven.
"Get out of here before it gets uglyer then it already is." The Herrscher said.

"Wasn't going to do anything diffrent." Raven said before dissapearing.