Raiden Part: 3

"Who are you?" Mei asked and lifted her Katana up, ready to strike. Her target was so close. She had no clue who that woman was and was not intrested in it.

But why did she know her name?

"Mei? Is that realy you?" The woman asked again. She was almost shaking and tears threatened to fall down.

"Out of my way. I won't harm you if I do not need to." Mei said dead serious.

"Mei." The woman said and dropped her Katana. She started walking closer to the Herrscher.

Then suddenly, it clicked inside Mei's mind.

She remembers being cuddled in warm arms, being sheltered by them.
One time when her father showed her how to ride a bike, she fell down and scrapped her knees and hands.

Both of her parents came to comfort her. Mei had looked up to them, her father Raiden Ryoma, and her mother who she thought had died years after her birth, Tsugumi Raiden.

"You!" Mei said stressed and confused "Why-How are you alive?!" She felt dizzy, as if there wasn't enough air to fill her lungs. Mei could hear her heartbeat in her ears and felt it trying to break out of her chest. Her grib around the hilt of the sword tighened so hard she was about to break it.

A thousand things raised around in her mind. 

The woman infront of her-No! She can't be! This is a trick, a joke her mind is playing her! Or was it? No, don't let yourself be fooled, Mei! She is not your mother! Your mother is burried in Nagazora!

"Mei, where where you? I-I searched for you both but-" Tsugumi said but Mei stopped her.

"Shut up. My mother died. I will not fall for this." Mei said stressed and felt sweat running down her face. She tryed focused her attention back on the leader.

Exept for she wasn't on the roof anymore. Mei muttered a small "shit" under her breath before she ran inside the building.

"Mei wait!" Tsugumi screamed, grabbed her sword and followed Mei.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Frankfurt Schicksal Base:

"Somebody get the Overseer right now!" The Valkyrie in charge, Emma, said stressed. Reports of a dragon flew in just a minute ago and she feared the worst.

"Why does this happen just an hour before my shift ends?! I wanna go home!" Emma thought and whiped a bit of sweat from her forehead.

"Evacuate in a 500 meter radius and somebody get the big cannons activated! I need an update on his movement." Emma ordered.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Mei looked down the staircase and spotted the Leader running down. She had already gone down multible stores.

"Akiko, the target is running the stairs down." Mei reported over comm.

"I'll go them up. Let's try to corner her." Akiko reported back and started running the stairs up.

"Mei please! Let me explain!" Tsugumi pleaded from above her. Mei looked up, thunder rumbling outside and her eyes glowing in anger.

"If you continue to try and trick me I will shut your mouth for you!" Mei said angry and fired a lightning at where Tsugumi stood. Her shaking hand was barely able to aim away from Tsugumi. Afterwards she just continued running after her target.

Tsugumi was suprised at her daughters sudden attack, but she was not giving up. This might be the only chance to get her family back togheter.

So she continued to follow her.