Awakening

"Satomi." Elham said with a strong and pissed voice. The black haired beauty had pulled Satomi to her room for a private talk.

"Look, I teleported alone because carrying two people is kinda exausting." Satomi defended herself.

"I'm just worried, and I know you did this for personal reasons." Elham wasn't one to fool easly.

"...Maybe but this was revenge, for my father and me!" Satomi said angerd.

Elham wanted to be mad at Satomi but couldn't bring herself to it after all that had happened to her. Perhaps the thought of revenge was what had pushed Satomi since the past years.

Elham still remembers the girl who just wanted to earn money for her family. That girl grew into a strong woman who is ready to do everything for revenge.

If they didn't look after Satomi she might go and fight the World Serpent alone.

"Look I'm not mad, just, next time you want to pull something like this off talk to me. I don't want to loose you because you did something you didn't thought through." Elham said and Satomi looked slightly annoyed.

"If not for you then do it for me, okay?" Elham tryed to get Satomi on board with that.

"Fine. For you. But don't try and make me regret what I did." Satomi turned around and headed for the door.

"This monster had walked on this planet far longer then she should." Satomi left the room.

Elham let out a sight.

"I know. Belive me, I know." She whispered.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Two days after Raven was given her mission she returned without results.

"Fox is dead. Satomi Geto killed her." She told the Sire as she stood infront of his throne.

"I understand. Where you able to retrive the body?" Kevin asked.

"No. The Geto girl somehow found me before I was able to finish the mission." Raven said feeling ashamed.

"Alright. You are free to leave. I want a full report until tomorrow morning." Kevin said. Raven only nodded and left the room.

Kevin looked at the datapad beside him. He wanted go take it and continue working but there was something nagging in his head that didn't allow him to move.

One of his followers died. He had send them both out. A woman died because of his orders. After thousands of years he expected himself to not take the situation to his heart, and yet here he sat unable to move and unhappy with the result.

He forced his mind to shut up and take the datapad beside him. He needed a distraction.

He heared the door open again. Kevin looked up to see Jackal and Raiden Mei step in, it was rare seeing them togheter since Raiden hates the scientist. Furthermore, Raiden was covered in mud from head to toe. Was she in their outdoor training area? He knew Raiden was training often and hard to harness her powers. After just three weeks she has almost fully mastered her powers, an impressive achievement one can only reach with hard work, Kevin belived.

"Kevin. Is Fox realy dead?" Raiden asked not waisting any time.

"She is. She died in the line of duty." Kevin said and confirmed it.

"And here I thought Jackal was just trying to get on my nerves." Mei thought.

"So Satomi Geto killed her, am I right?" Raiden asked the Sire.