The Queen and The Insect

(Welcome! Now we are in the main story and I will start somewhere at the point where Kiana was already kidnapped by Otto. Spoiler warning for the whole main story!)

How far will you go for your loved one? How far will you go to save the woman you love like you never did anyone else? It was an easy answear for Mei. She would go as far as needed to. When Kiana is in danger, Mei would dive as deep as needed to, travel as far as needed to, and would fight as long as she was alive to save this wonderful women whom saved her in Nagazora.

Mei's love for Kiana is endless as the universe itself.

But that didn't mean she doesn't care about everyone else. She is thankful for her family, she truely is. Himeko, Theresa, Fu Hua, Bronya, and Satomi had a special place in the girls heart.

"We will get her back, Mei." Himeko said reassuring before they headed into battle alongside with Anit Entropy.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Satomi hated this type of mission. She would sneak in somewhere, get whatever the mission said she was supposed to get and then get out of there without getting caught.

Easy. She just messed up the not getting caught part here and there.

This time was no diffrent.

"Shit. Why the hell do they always catch me when I am nearly done." Satomi asked herself. The enemys Mechs walked up slowly and a few zombies where with them. "What a pain." Satomi said. But it did give her the opportunity to test a new combo she came up with while looking over all her moves.

"Okay!" She said. Since her father died she threw herself into work and tryed to find anything about the World Serpent, but other then old bases they walked out empty from missions. Honkai outbreaks and other missions also disturbed her work.

Until today. They finaly found a member of the Serpent.

"I hope this works." Satomi whispered and teleported in the middle of the attacking enemys. Before they realized where she is, Satomi stretched both arms out and unleashed a Honkai energy wave, blasting the enemys away.

Two Mechs crushed into zombies, crushing them under their weight.
Satomi teleported once again, this time behind a Mech. She grabbed him and threw him hard enough against two other Mechs, destroying them.

"That worked." She said to herself and took the rest of them out in under a minute.

She reached the door, the Serpent agent was definetly behind it.

The man, not older then 20, was shivering in fear.

"They will kill me! Schicksal or the Serpent will kill me if they catch me! I don't want to die!"

The man shivered, knowing what the Serpent did to those who got caught by Schicksal, he executed it sometimes. Getting caught is a death sentence by the silent law of the World Serpent.
And those who didn't got killed by the Serpent where often killed by Schicksal.

The Valkyrie was about to break through the door.

"No, not by them. Not today. Not without a fight." He whispered and looked around in panic. He only saw the computers and his gun which was normaly on his belt. In panic he grabbed it and...

Satomi broke through the door and the man began firing at her instantly. She purposefully didn't dodge and let herself be hit. He shot through her stomach two times before Satomi fell down on the ground, acting super injured.

The man started running out of the same entrance Satomi came from.
The young Valkyire grabbed his foot and hid a small GPS tracker. The agent kicked Satomi's hand off and continued running.