World Serpent II

After Martha was taken care of by the medics on the ship, Satomi came to talk to her. Both where outside on deck.

"Since Elham dissapeared on the day the Valkyrie killer attacked, I belive that both were in the same organisation. I need to know the things that aren't in his file." Satomi explained.
Martha looked around. She wasn't sure if she should talk about this at all.

The leader looked down.
"What makes you think that I have more about him?" Martha asked.
"As far as I know, you were a Valkyrie when his kill count changed every minute. And you are the leader of those who helps every unit that needs us." Satomi answeared.
Martha smiled at that coment.
"Everything that happened today was because of Fox." She started and Satomi wanted to say something but Martha stoped her.
"Let me talk first, it's complicated for me to talk about this." She said and then continued explaining.

"Your mother and I worked togheter alongside the woman that claims to be your aunt. She didn't lie. But she is crazy and blames me and you for her sisters dissapearing. I gave up trying to make sence out of the things she does. After your mother dissapeared Fox became a rouge Valkyrie and joined an organisation called World Serpent. From what I know is that she and the Valkyrie killer knew each other. Your dad can tell you more about her." Martha explained.

"I wanted to visit them anyways but we first go back to St. Freya. If it's okay I'll use the Ajax and head home." Satomi said.
"You already knew Fox and Elham would be there, didn't you?" She added.

"I only knew that unit ones captain had infos about Elham but now he's gone alongside his troups and unit two. That is a punch in the face for Schicksal so make clear that no outsider is supposed to know what happened here. And use the ship however you want." Martha ordered.
"Got it Captain." Satomi said and left.

They arrived at St. Freya in the evening. The campus was silent as it could be.
"Okay kids! Do not tell anyone about this mission. I'll see you tomorrow or something." Satomi said.

"Your not coming with us?" Mei asked.
"Still got work to do. Do not get attacked and destroy the dorm again while I'm gone." Satomi said and left her students.
"That wasn't our fault!" Kiana said.
"Don't scream like a chicken." Bronya said.
"I'm not a chicken!" Kiana shouted. Mei and Fu hua shook their heads, already used to Kiana and Bronya's acting.
Satomi grinned unbeknown to them.
She realy liked them.

Nearly a day later, Martha was still resting in her room while Satomi had finished her report, slept a bit, and ate  her favorite snack, a sandwich, in the cafeteria. The place wasn't realy full given that breakfast was over and most people had work to do.

The young girl last saw her family over a year ago. An hour ago she tryed to call them in order to announce that she was visiting them. No one picked up.
"They are probaly sleeping or something." Satomi said to herself and layed her phone down.

"Can I join you?" A male voice asked.
"Sure Levi!" Satomi said happly. Levi was always invited to be with Satomi.
"Talked with the captain. For some reason she doesn't want to go to a hospital, not that we can't treat her properly." Levi said as he sat down.

"She only leaves the ship if nececarry. Can't blame her, the world is fucked up. But our ship with our people isn't. Everyone knows each other." Levi said and let out a sight.

"It's our little world. Martha's the big boss and I'm her co-captain and you are the bestest pilot even though you just command the other pilots." Satomi said happly and finished her sandwich.

"I still don't know why I am here. You kinda keep me here for nothing. The pilots here are damn good and I...I can't even fly a ship solo anymore." Levi said and looked down while rubbing his hands.

Satomi's gaze softened a bit and she gently grabbed Levi's hands.
"There's always a place for you on this ship, no matter what. We all have our demons but thats okay and it's okay to feel bad. I do too. And without you I would still be stuck under the earth." Satomi said reasurring. Levi still didn't look Satomi in the eyes.

There wasn't much to say about his life. He became a pilot in the military when he was in his twentys. Years later he somehow got into a battle against the Honkai and must have crashed down. The next he knows is that Satomi pulls him out of the wrack and getting him out of the warzone. After that Levi got out of the military and Martha visited him alongside Satomi. They offered him his current place on board of the Ajax and he accepted since he had nothing else to do and was sure he would fall into depression if he wasn't doing anything.

"I realy loved the flying but now I can't touch the seat of the pilot. Commanding them is easy because it's not me who's touching anything that controls the ship. I was just another pilot and now I'm not even that anymore." He said sad at the brink of tears.

"Don't say that, your family now. A big weird family." Satomi said smiling.
"I know and I realy love you guys but there is so much missing that I belived I would have by now. I wanted to have a wife and kids by now but no one seems to love me like I wish they would." Levi gave a small inside of his dreams, or rather what he once dreamed of.

"I'm not better. My family is fine now but I can't stop just yet." Satomi said.

"Sounds like you do have a lot to do."

"No. I only have one thing to do."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"I failed. Again. I don't want that to happen again." Satomi admitted.

"You're strong, you can make it happen. Just ask if you need help. Don't forget we're here for you." Levi said calm.

"Thanks buddy." Satomi said and stood up. She walked away and then out of the cantina, leaving Levi behind.

Martha was texting an unknown number on her phone.

"Everythings settled. Start plan 7." It said.

Satomi was on the bridge and waited. Half an hour until she meets her family.

Fox had send Elham back to the World Serpent's base and was now on her way to Satomi's family.

A clash of two powerful forces is about to start and it will decite if Schicksal is going to have a future or not.