Raiden Part: 2

Getting inside the building was relatively easy. Mei just took a supplier entrance and sneaked her way into the lobby of the first level. That building was large and Bunny said a lot of criminals where here.

She bet her right thumb that the criminals and the Black Dragons have bodyguards with them. Disguising as one could get her close to the target.

It didn't take long to spot someone with a nice looking suit to walk by. In one swift motion she pulled the men aside and knocked him out.

A minute later and she walked away in the nice looking suit. She still wore her battlesuit under the normal clothes, but nothing more then her gloves sticked out. Mei simply took them off and put them away.
While doing that she found some sort of guest list in one of the few pockets, as well as a keycard with the word 'Bear' written on it.

Mei took a look at the guest list and spotted a few familiar names on it. They where all criminals, wanted by various nations. Some even stood on the wanted list of Schicksal and AE.

"Many people on the list, I wonder if there is some sort of resteraunt in this building." Mei thought and pulled out her phone.

A quick look at Google Maps told her the building she was in had a ballroom on the 9th level, a kitchen, as well as a spa and a hotel. Huh, the roof of the building had a landing spot for helicopters.

She put her phone away and started searching for her elevator, which was quickly found despite the size of this level.

"Hey, stop there." A male voice said behind her. Mei stopped immediantly and made herself ready to fight.

By the time Mei turned around the man with the same suit as her was already behind her.

"I didn't remember you being at the briefing? Whats your rank?" The man asked. One of his hands was behind his back, Mei was sure he had a gun. Not that a normal gun could harm her, but still.

"Bear." Mei said remembering the word being written on her keycard.

"Oh." The man said and his expression softened. "Then what are you doing here? Everyone under the rank of Eagle is supposed to go to the 6th level. Our guests are waiting." He said.

"Of course. I was just doing one last round." Mei said and walked to the elevator.

Once inside she allowed herself to take a deep breath. To be honest, this was her first solo mission. Someone was just...always there to look her over the shoulder and save her.

Mei mentaly slapped herself.

"Quit whining. You're doing this for Kiana's safety." Mei told herself. What was good for the World Serpent was good for Kiana, wasn't it?

-------------------------------------------------------------

Jackal and Raven where sitting in a bar somewhere at the border of the Netherlands and Germany. Jackal simply took a short break from her work in the HQ and Raven was just enjoying the company provided by the scientist.

"Don't you think it's weird Akiko wanted Raiden for this job?" Jackal asked with a whiskey glass in her hand. She yet has to take a sip from it.

Meanwhile Raven was already at her third glass.

"Akiko is Akiko. I gave up questioning her a loooong time ago. And it's not like you two don't spend your freetime by fuck-." Raven said but was abruptly stopped from talking by Jackal slamming her palm on Raven's mouth. The scientist concidered pouring her drink over the assassins head, but said assassin realy wasn't a person you could just pour your drink over.