Friends to enemys

(Sorry for not updating, school work struck me like a lightning.)

"Don't get me wrong, I realy enjoyed the time we had. But someone like you can't stay alive, Jackal and Gray Serpent made me realize this." Elham thought as she mercylessly attacked Satomi with her fire fist.

"Elham stop this!" Satomi said as she dodged the attack her bestfriend threw at her over and over again.

Elham, who was in top form and long prepared to kill Satomi, was easly dominating the fight. Meanwhile the S-rank valkyrie was overthrown by her emotions of the sudden reunion.
Memories of simply being togheter in St. Freya and the line of Elham wanting to kill her robbed her concentration. She also feared to snap and do something she would regret later.

Martha hadn't had it any easyer. Her oponent was highly skilled.
Martha tryed to make a hit with her knife but her oponent knew how to defend herself quite well.

"Wow you realy lost some skill." The person said and threw a straight punch at Martha, almost knocking her out. The person used the chance to break Martha's elbow and dislocated her shoulder. Then she made her way in a position that pointed the sharp side of the knife right at the Valkyrie's throat.

Satomi turned her head and saw Martha being held in place by the stranger, a knife ready to slice Satomi's friend throat open.

"Let her go!" Satomi screamed distressed. Elham stopped moving but was ready to attack at any time.
"Nope. We have a little moment so why don't you ask your questions? Like in a movie where the hero asks something and the villain reveals their evil plan and/or motives for some reason." The person said.

"What did you do to Elham?! What do you want from me?!" Satomi asked.
"I did nothing to her. Oh, and I want you dead." She said additionally. "Say, you don't recognize me, do you?" The person asked and looked a bit insulted.

"Why the hell should I know you!?" Satomi screamed in distress. The person laughed.
"Ignore her Satomi!" Martha said. In response, the stranger pressed her knife further against the S-ranker's throat.

The person let out a sight before she used her free hand to change her hair a bit and then laid on a more gentle and caring face expression.

Satomi knew that face all to well. The way her hair stands, her eyes, and her face expression that welcomed everyone who needed something.

"Mama?!" Satomi managed to say before she fell to her knees and vomited. Elham turned her gaze away.

"Aunt, actually. Just call me Fox." The woman introduced herself.

"Satomi! Let me handle this! Just like back then!" Ombré shouted inside Satomi's mind.
"You will do no such thing!" Satomi said loudly.

Fox was taken so much by suprise that her grib on Martha got a bit easyer. That sentence of Satomi didn't fit in at all, unless....

Satomi unleashed a Honkai energy shockwave behind her and so pushed Elham away from her. Martha used the moment and bit Fox in her hand, taking her enemy by suprise and escaping her grasp.

"Martha, let me handle this!" Satomi said and ran towards Fox.
Fox tryed to punch Satomi once she was in reach but the white haired woman teleported behind her oponent and kicked her right against the head, knocking the enemy out. Martha's broken ellbow and her shoulder where a bit too much for her. She fell down on the ground in a dizzy state.

Elham threw a fireball at Satomi and the Valkyrie teleported once again, this time right infront of Elham.

But she didn't attack, no. Instead Satomi hugged her. Her right hand was on Elham's neck, her left around her back, pulling her closer. Her face was burried in the cotch of Elham's neck.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Please don't leave. Stay and let's go home." Satomi said muffled and started crying.

"Yeah...I'm sorry too." Elham said and pulled a knife out and stabbed Satomi multible times. However, Satomi didn't let go of Elham.
Then everything happened so fast for both.

"I love you. Please come with me." Satomi said and sobbed. Blood from the stab wounds poured out of the Valkyrie's mouth but no one cared. Elham didn't continue to stap her.

"I can't! You are a monster! You are destined to destroy the world! You are a fucking Herrscher, you and your ancestors always where! Someone in your family made up a lie and you still belive it!" Elham shouted out in pure anger. She let the knife in her hands drop and cryed into Satomi's arms.

"I once thought that Herrschers are monsters. But then I met an amazing young woman and her friends. She is the Herrscher of thunder but she is Raiden Mei in the first place, the most kind hearted person I ever met, and someone I start to see as my sister I need to protect. Please, come and see for yourself." Satomi explained and let go of Elham.

She stepped back and stretched her hand out. It was no act of violence. It was an inventation for Elham to come back and experience the world Satomi met since the Nagazora incident.

Satomi brushed off the feeling of her healing wounds and looked at her very best friend with a gaze and expression only Elham had the honor to experience.

Elham wanted to say 'okay'. She wished to be with Satomi again. But what would that mean for the world serpent. Would they attack again? Guilt from the time Alexander Vollerei attacked struck her again. He attacked because of her. No, she needs to stay away from Satomi so she isn't in danger. Jackal would have no intrest in Satomi as long Elham stays with the scientist.

"Go. Now." Elham said and looked at the sky to not cry. She trusted Satomi to not attack her. "Ask your father about your mother. He should know everything there is to know about today." Elham finished her sentence.

Satomi's face darkened and she dropped her hand. She could punch her unconscious. Force her to go with her. Force her to live with her and the kids. Her mind screamed 'force her'.

"I won't force you. If you ever decite to come back, my hand is always ready to grab you." Satomi said and walked over to Martha.

Elham lowered her head and let out a small chuckle.

"You think you could to something about me being a traitor?" Elham asked.

"Oh pff! I could get these geezers at Schicksal to do everything for me! Or we could switch to Anti Entropy. They are quite fine." Satomi said and chuckled as she threw Martha over her shoulder.
The Valkyrie clapped her hands and teleported back to their ship.

"You havn't changed very much. But in my eyes you could never."