We're counting on you, Mei

"I have spoken with Theresa and we made two plans." Einstein started.
"One, we ignore Cocolia's call and let Schicksal get the Gem of Desire." Einstein said.

"That makes everything even worse." Satomi said.

"What is option two?" Theresa asked.

"We split our forces apart and head to AE HQ to repair the Ningyo. Both plans have their pros. I say we bring it to a vote in five minutes." Einstein suggested and everyone agreed.

Satomi sat down in a corner and watched the others. Mei was talking to everyone, she probaly wanted to know what they'll vote for.

"Finding Kiana is our top priority and when everyone is in one place I can defend them better. But if Cocolia is from the World Serpent she has valuable informations. Who would go where anyway if it comes down to plan two?" Satomi thought and headed over to Einstein. Mei was talking to Theresa now.

"Hey doc, if we vote for plan two, who would be where?" Satomi asked the blue haired woman.

"Doctor Tesla and Mei would be sent to AE HQ and the rest of us would go to the Deep. I understand your history with the World Serpent." Einstein said.

"Thanks. I'm just a bit overly worried. There is so much to do, finding Kiana, defeating Fox, protecting everyone. It isn't easyer since Martha and Levi are off to protect the people." Satomi explained a bit sad.

"I know it's hard but however we will decite, we come our goals a step closer. Besides, I don't think any of us here needs protection. They have their heart in the right place and are very good fighters." Einstein said.

"I just don't wanna loose anyone." Satomi whispered and saw Mei a bit further away. She surely wanted to talk with Einstein now.
"I'll go over to Bronya." Satomi said and walked to Bronya who stood in a corner by herself.

"How are you feeling?" Satomi asked and sat down beside the girl.
"Plan 1 is more likely to bring noticable results." Bronya said as if she didn't want to talk with Satomi.

"The thing with your Matushka, do you want to see her again?" Satomi asked.
"Matuska betrayed me." Bronya said with a sad voice. "But the Bronya has many questions. Matuska will have to answear them." Bronya added.
Satomi simply nodded and stood up again.
"That was one hell of a performance today. Excellent work, Bronya." Satomi said and left Bronya in peace.

"I'll vote for plan two even if I want to protect them. Mei and Tesla can surely do it, I trust Mei." Satomi thought with a smile.

"Alright girls five minutes are over." Tesla announced and they all gathered.

"Okay, lift your hand and make a fist if you vote for plan 1. 3, 2,1 vote." Einstein said.

Everyone lifted their hand but only Theresa and Einstein made a fist.

"4 votes for plan two. We will proceed with plan two then. Mei and Doctor Tesla will head to AE HQ with the Helios to repair the Ningyo while the rest of us supports Cocolia. I'll make the Helios ready." Einstein said and the group nodded in agreement.

Satomi walked over to Mei. She gently tapped her shoulder.
"You ready for the mission." Satomi asked.
"Yes. I just hope the intel will give us enough informations to find her. I'm so worried for her." Mei whispered the last part.
"I'm sure you will handle the situation perfectly but beware of Rita. I have never fought with her but she is S-Rank." Satomi warned.
"I will be careful, thank you Satomi-Sensei." Mei said and nodded.

Theresa and Bronya joined the duo.
"Sister Mei. Good luck and return safely with Kiana." Bronya said. Her expression may be emotionless but her voice was kind and full of hope.
"Be safe Mei and beware of Rita." Theresa said.
"I will." Mei said.