Let's do this!

Satomi followed Durandal out into the tunnel for a private chat. The traincrash looked as horrible from the outside as it did from the inside.

"Satomi Geto. A shame we have to meet under such circumstances." Durandal lamented.

"It is. Though I could imagen a more dire situation." Satomi played at Schicksal trying to take Kiana again.

"We picked up the emergency signal and a momentary spike in Honkai energy. I came to investigate." Dudu said.

"That spike wasn't me." Satomi and Durandal looked at eachother.

The traincars where all filled with Valkyries now. The only place where something could still be wrong is under the train.

Both immediantly went to the first two traincars and looked under them. "Geto over here!" Dudu said.

Right under the first traincar where the driver would sit was some sort of theatre card.

"A theatre card for a play named The Permanent Way. No date on it." Durandal gave Satomi the card.

Suddenly the white haired Valkyrie was visibly shocked. "This play is about the Railway system of London being privatised."

Durandal continued Satomi's thoughts. "The play bases on real live interviews. One of the interviewed was a woman who survived a traincrash."

Durandal activated her comm and told the Valkyries to get everyone out as fast as they can.

"Whoever did this is realy bad at foreshadowing!" Satomi said pissed and took a picture of the theatre card and teleported away. Screw the investigation of the mass accident, this is far more concerning.

Durandal noticed her dissapearance but didn't stop her. It actually calmed her down a bit.

The reason Durandal was in London with a full squad of Valkyrirs was because Satomi Geto was spotted here.

...

Einstein was suprised to get a sudden visit from Martha out of all people. The captain of the Ajax was probaly one of the least social people she had ever seen. A silent woman of great experience, and Einstein couldn't make out what she wanted here.

Somehow she looked pale and sickly. She seemed exausted and not well.

"Martha, this is certanly a suprise. Can I help you with something?" Einstein asked. She knew that Martha would only come here for business.

"Yes, actually." Martha answeared. "It just has to stay confidential. I-I'm asking you to not tell a soul, and especially not Satomi and Levi." The woman said defeated.

Einstein nodded.

"I fear I am at the verge of death." Martha said. Einstein looked shocked.

"Why do you think that? Did something happen?" Einstein asked. She took the woman infront of her serious, that fear has to come from somewhere.

"You know how I am a hybrid?" Martha asked and Einstein nodded. "I had chosen to become one to...extend my career within Schicksal. It was success but only partially. I was warned if I was exposed to too much honkai energy my body would subcum to zombyfication. I paid the doctor extra to keep that out of any file." Martha explained.

The lightning sword Mei stabbed her with...a blade by a Herrscher, it's origin Honkai energy....Had Mei just killed Martha?

"I understand. What sympthoms are you experiencing and since when?" Einstein asked.

"Feeling weak, coughing, sometimes I'm coughing up blood. You remember when I was sick a while ago? I think this was when it started." The captain explained.