Maybe I am in love with a Herrscher

(I wrote this during my Arnis tournament in the netherlands (I was beaten up in a very flashy way but I might have fallen in love with my opponent.)( Mentions of force feeding.)

Elham was training for herself in one of the training rooms. They simulated the Mechs pretty well and it was a good way to calm down.

The last Mech fell by her hands and Elham let out a sight.

"Not bad kid." Raven said and applauded.
"Casual stuff. New mission?" Elham asked.
"Yes, some smugglers think it's funny to pretend that they are the World Serpent. Go and teach them a lesson." Raven explained and Elham nodded.

What she didn't know was who she would meet on the mission.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Martha had called out an emergency meeting. Everyone attended it, hopeing it would contain information about Satomi. The sooner they would find her, the sooner everyone was able to rest. They where all running on a bare minimum of sleep.

"A month after Satomi's father passed we took out a smuggler ring pretending to be the World Serpent. Thanks to an informant we know they are back and they are doing the same thing again." Martha explained.

"Martha with all respect, we should focus on finding Satomi." Welt said.

"I know. The smuggler ring wasn't the first to pretend to be the World Serpent. They where various organizations to do so but they where all took out by someone, everytime there was some sort of fire reported. I belive it was the World Serpent who took them out and I'm sure we can arrest a member if we wait for them to take out the smuggler ring." Martha explained.

"How can you be so sure that it was the World Serpent that took them out?" Tesla asked.

"Only the World Serpent would loose profit, and no one realy has the guts to attack them openly. Besides, Satomi and I had an encounter with... someone with, well fire powers. I theorize this person burns down the organizations as a trade mark." Martha explained but didn't mention Elham, not yet.

"Are you sure it could lead to something?" Welt asked.

"No. It could be that we are too late or I'm wrong." Martha was honest with them.

Welt thought about it for a moment.

"Very well. You have my premittion." Welt said.

"Thank you, I would like to have Theresa with me." Martha said and Welt nodded.

"Why me?" Theresa asked. What is this woman up to?
"Your experience." Martha simply answeared.
"Then I'll accept." Theresa said.

Martha nodded and the meeting was dismissed.
Her plan was in motion, it wasn't a good plan since it depended on pure luck but a plan is a plan.

-------------------------------------------------------------

The duo flew with the Helios to their mission. It wasn't a long fly, which also gave Martha hope they'll arrive in time.
But the women had another thing she wanted to talk about.

"This Seele girl, she looks a lot like the Valkyrie Killer. What is her last name?" Martha asked. She had seen the mens corps and heared Satomi complaining about him.

"Her name is Vollerei." Theresa simply said, already having a feeling where this conversation was heading.

"His last name was Vollerei too. That confirms it, I guess." Martha said.

Legaly, they would need to add it to both files that he is her father and she his daughter.

"We don't have to do it. What do you think will people belive of her? She's just a child who was given away into an orphanage." Theresa said.