Chapter 5-Even though

Elham waited a moment and recalled everything she knew about Alexander Völlerei.

"He is an exelent fighter with skin like metal. He's fast too, i need to go all out just to try landing a strike at him."

Elham knew she would probaly loose.
Her fire is not strong enough to beat Alexander and she isn't fast enough to match that man's speed.

"I would rather die than go back!"
Elham shouted and launched forward.

"That's right. Satomi showed me how to live. She always treated me equal. I don't need to be a Valkyrie or an agent of a crazy organisation. I only need Satomi."

Elham thought as she threw the fire ball to Alexander. He simply moved to the side and avoided getting hit.
Elham came close enough for hand-to-hand compact.
Close combat is the only way to defeat him in the current situation, atleast that's what Elham thinks.
"Good! Try harder!" Alexander said exited. The two looked like they danced as they punched and dodged the hits. Flames where still coming from Elham's fingertips as she fought the enemy. Alexander smiled all the time.

He finaly saw an opening and punched right against Elham's rips. The girl fell to the ground as she was sure that some of her ribs broke.

"I'll not give up." Elham said and quickly stood up just to get punched in the belly.

"This is getting boring. I'll just force you back to Jackal." Alexander said bored.
He grabbed Elham by the collar and just threw her over his shoulder.
He picked up his sword and smiled.
It was over. Himeko was defeated on the ground, probaly dead, Theresa wasn't coming to the rescue and Satomi was also dead. No one can survive these wounds.

"No. You...won't." Elham said. Alexander just rolled his eyes.
"Listen, i did have fun but i also need to do what i'm getting paid for." Alexander said.
"Hehe..did you realy think she would be that easly defeated?" Elham asked.
Alexander was confused. What is Elham talking about.

Golden chains wrapped around Alexander's body.
They grabbed Elham and pulled her out of the grib of the man.

"Theresa?" Alexander asked and tilted his head to see the attacker. Pure short, white hair flew around in the wind.
The bloodstained white uniform of the young girl was now open, exposing her black clothes that where also drained in blood. Her face was serious. Her eyes filled with nothing but hate towards the man infront of her. Oath of Judah was in her hands.

"Satomi Geto. What a suprise." Alexander said angry.
"I met the principal on my way. She said something intresting." Satomi said deadly serious.

Satomi was now walking back to the place Elham should be. She will face that man and she will make him regret everything he did.

"Satomi!" A female voice screamed in shock. Satomi turned around to see the principal, Theresa, running to her. Oath of Judah was on her back.
"I'm okay. I will go and face the Valkyrie killer." Satomi said.
Theresa was shocked to hear this.
"No! You are injured and-" Theresa said but was quickly silent as Satomi pointed at Oath of Judah.
"If you give me the order to stand down i will disobey. If you ask me to stay away from him i won't. He hurt the people i love. But i ask you, can you trust me and stay back from the fight?" Satomi said.

Satomi changed. The happy girl didn't exist anymore. She was destroyed by the Valkyrie killer and he only left a serious young woman who needed to ask her principal for trust.

Theresa can't stop her. She knew it deep in her bones, the fire in her students eyes can't be stoped from burining. Also, the fact Satomi was still standing ment that her Stigmata finaly awoke. At least one of them.