Raiden Part: 1

Mei was sitting in the back of the small ship provided by the World Serpent for her mission with Bunny.

Said agent had just finished a call with Gray Serpent and was now piloting the aircraft while thinking over her plan for the upcoming mission, and on how to get Raiden Mei close to her ally.

"I can't just lure her into the trap, she would get warry the second something is odd to her. It needs to be a moment of pure suprise, so unpredictable, even for a sharp mind like hers." Bunny was realy worried about the upcoming days. It would decite if she got her revenge or not.

Lucky for her it isn't impossible to trick a 21 year old girl with no parents and a moraly questionable job.

"What is the mission?" Mei asked after a long period of silence. She sounded a bit sleepy.

"The Black Dragons are an organization who get into our business from time to time, but now they destroyed something we needed for Project Stigma. We'll make them pay and end this 'with a bang' as Gray Serpent wants." Bunny explained.

"So we kill them?" Mei asked. Despite wielding a blade, she just recently killed someone with it. The Herrscher of Rimestar.

"No, most of them are human. You just need to look out for their leader." Bunny said and pulled out her phone.

A moment later Mei's phone vibrated and showed a file of a person. There was a picture with it, showing a woman with black hair and a scar on her face but overall nothing that screamed dangerous.

"It's not like we didn't try to get rid of them before, that woman just has the right people's phone number, and a lot of money. She's your main target." Bunny said.

"So we storm in and end this in one go?" Mei asked.

"No, we make it more stealthy, so no showing off for the both of us. The later she knows what we can do the better our chances are to actually get to her. Some people stay to fight, but she is always very good at running away." Bunny said and looked over her shoulder to see Mei simply nodding.

When Bunny turned her head away, Mei looked at her. It has been a while but now she knows why she was a bit familiar.

It was a cold winter night when Mei and Akiko met. The latter one had arrived with her Squad at St. Freya for a quick resuply before heading to a new mission.

Akiko was just going for a late night walk when she spotted Mei training with a bokken sword in her hands, going over the forms her father taught her.

Akiko remembered this kind of fighting. Percice, quick, deadly, and an amazing footwork. The Raiden familys special, a sword technique set to be so percice that the swordwielder could cut of the furr of a bunny without injuring it.

She couldn't do anything against her desire to ask Mei for a round of sparring.

And so they did. Mei had a spare bokken sword with her and gave it to Akiko.

They took position. Mei choosed to hold her bokken sword infront of her, a simple position everyone knew by simply watching a movie where someone had a katana.

To Akiko it was as if she could see how Mei would strike. Her upper body indicated a strike from above, but the way her feet are ready to jump back betray her.

Akiko moved the hilt to her face so that the blade pointed up. She was the first to make a move.

She ran towards Mei and striked with a swing from above. At the same time Mei jumped back and moved her hand just so that the blade would face the ground.

Akiko expected a swift strike to her upper body, so she already moved her blade down to block it.

Suddenly Mei jumped to Akiko's right and now did the expected strike. Both her arms where hit and before Akiko knew it the cold wodden blade was at her throat.