Emergency

Seele woke up at sevem am, the sound of her alarm was bothering her for an hour already and she decited to finaly stand up.

It was the weekend so there where only minor tasks for her today, leaving more time to train.

"Hurry up already, you are late for training with Theresa." Her other self said.

Seele hurried to dress herself, she was a bit exited. Her first real mission was soon to come. Neither she nor the twins knew when they would get the call, it could happen anytime.

The life on the base was much diffrent then the orphanage, much more exiting. Something was always happening, and there was always something to do for her.

Be it just supporting the doctors, or keeping Dr. Tesla calm, or training to get better at fighting.

Seele had also learned a bit about Fu Hua and Kiana, mainly from Bronya. The name Raiden Mei was only spoken out once after they rescued Satomi.

Back then Seele and Bronya where in the latters room, laying togheter on the bed. Bronya was holding her Homu doll close to her chest while crying her heart out. Despite never saying it, Bronya was deeply hurt by Mei's betreyal and her battle against them.

"How could she do this?" Bronya asked while sobbing uncontrolably. Seele could do nothing but whisper comforting words into Bronya's ear and hold her. It took hours for her to stop crying and fall asleep.

Seele went out of her room and into the training grounds they would meet at.

To her suprise Fu Hua was also there, the twins and Kiana where also there and only Theresa was missing.

"Good morning Fu Hua." Seele said shy.

"Good morning Seele. The principal is sadly unavailable right now and she asked me to take over." Fu Hua said.

Kiana suddenly came to Seele's side and put her hand on her shoulder. "Now we get to learn some real tricks." She whispered.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Satomi had tryed for an hour now to feel Mei's energy but there was nothing.

"I can't even feel a glimps of her energy." Satomi lamented and sat down in a chair.

"If I may ask," Einstein started, she wanted to be there in case it worked, something about it being very intresting how Satomi could locate energy signatures "We know she is with the World Serpent. Why not try to find one of their other agents energy signature?"

Satomi scratched the back of her head. "It isn't that easy, I realy need to know for what I am searching for."

Einstein thought about it. Suddenly an idea crossed her mind.

"You said you searched for Mei's energy signature. Did you also take in account that she is the Herrscher of Thunder now?" Einstein asked.

"Yes? No? I honestly don't know if there realy is a change but I'll try." Satomi said.

Still, Mei was invincible. Either she was on another planet or had a realy clever way of hiding.

"Nothing." Satomi said dissapointed.

"Intresting." Einstein said.

"What are you thinking about?" Theresa asked.

"Nothing. Either way, how do you think about proceeding?" The scientist asked.

"I will go and talk to Cocolia. Maybe she has an idea of where Mei could be." Theresa said, voice filled with hope.
"Until then I won't leave AE but I still need to keep a low profile."