Part 4

( TW: ABUSE/VIOLENCE )

: BILLY :

He was kneeled on the floor with a bottle cap. He carved the numbers "23317" into the wall , when he heard the door creak open. He quickly turned to look at the man in the doorway.
"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" a muffled voice said. No response was giving. "You're lucky I don't slit your throat right now do you understand?" the boy nodded. "I'll have my fun with you. I'll get to slit your throat. "Do you hear me?!" the man said. The room fell silent. "I asked.. DO YOU HEAR ME?!" The boy nodded and the sound of a steal door slamming enveloped the room.

But the sound of the lock couldn't be heard. That's when the thoughts started racing through his head some loud some so soft I couldn't hear them. All with plans of escape of freedom and then he decided that when it went dark outside he would make a run for it.

He was sat smiling on his bed nervously but patiently waiting for nightfall. When the room went completely dark he opened the door cautiously walking up the stairs. He didn't know the terror waiting for him upstairs. He peeped his head through the doorway and saw the man from earlier sitting with his top off and a belt gripped tight in his hand. When the boy saw this he went to run but the man stood up and grabbed him. "Ohh naughty boy.." he said in a sick voice. He sat down putting the boy over his knee beating him, the boy cried screaming, pleading with the man to stop.

"STOP! PLEASE!" was repeated pleading, begging with tears in his eyes he beat the boy harder than my father had ever beat me or my brother. The man enjoyed it, scolding the boy, blaming and penalising him for falling into the man's trap. Then the cries stopped, the screaming, the pleading the begging stopped all that could be heard was the sound of the belt being used against the boy.

He had passed out from it. The man realised and sighed. He lifted the boy and stood up then walked down to the boys room, he threw him on the bed.

When the boys body hit the bed, I sprung awake covered in a cold sweat gasping for air..