Part 12

(2ND DREAM)

:BRUCE :

It started with a sunny day and upbeat music. I saw a boy riding up the street on his bike, smiling at girls as the sun beat down on him. Then the music changed and everything got eerie, instead I saw a man with a mask in his front yard.

He held multiple black balloons and waved. He wore a top hat and had a red cape. It switched to a tree, a curling spikey tree with no leaves.

Then it swapped back to the boy. This time a black van drove up in front of him. The man that was on the yard got out of the van and talked to the boy. Then he opened his trunk and grabbed black balloons out of it, he grabbed the boy and pulled him into the balloons and sprayed a gas in his mouth.

When the boy passed out the man threw him into the trunk closing the door and releasing the balloons.

The man drove to his home and lifted the boy in. He went to his basement and threw the boy on a mattress. The man sat on the mattress and brushed the boys hair to one side and smiled.

Then the dream started showing me the man's home. Filled with nothing but furniture, there was no pictures of a family or photos. It was horrible. Then it went outside the house and went in the one across the road, it didn't have any furniture. It went into the basement and saw what was practically a burial ground.

There was two 'graves' and an empty one. That's when I realised how serious this was.

I then woke up, not in a cold sweat but I was worried. I would go on to tell Amy Yamada, Bruce's sister, about my dream. That's why I got a visit from the denver police department the next day at school.