Part 19

I wiped my eyes and went downstairs. "Hey Y/N," he said smiled. "Hey, how was Robins?"
"It was good, I was just helping him with math homework."
"Alright, it's nice that you help him out."
"Yeah, he's my friend."
"Do you want anything to eat?" I asked and walked into the kitchen.
"Do we have any ice cream left?" He said as he followed me in.
I nodded and got two bowls from the cabinet as well as icream from the freezer. I gave us two even parts and set a spoon in each bowl, I gave Finney a bowl and went into the sitting room.

I sat infront of the TV beside Finney and watched 'The Partriage Family'. We ate ice cream and talked during the boring parts.

There was complete silence until he asked "uhm.. Y/N were you crying earlier?.." I side eyed him and nodded slightly "yeah.."
"Why?"
"I just, I'm not sure there was a lot of reasons though. They all kinda jumbled into one and it was just a mess."
He wrapped his arm around me and sighed. "Was Vance one of the reasons?"
"Yeah, he was but not just because of today."

I complained about it for a while until dad walked in. Then we had to just shut up and watch TV or we wouldn't hear the end of how loud we were.

At around 6 or so I hear a knock on the door and got up to see who it was, "What the fuck are you doing here?!" I exclaimed..