Part 5

There was many morning where I would walk up like this, in shock from my dreams, I got up quickly and grabbed my note book and a pen from my bag writing down every detail before I forgot it. When I was looking through my bag Claire woke up and asked me what was wrong.

Whilst I was writing I explained everything. I told her how I thought it was about Billy I didn't go too into detail but the look on her face made me feel like I did. She shook her head and said "you should go home and get more rest or I don't know something to clear your head cause that's really fucked up." I nodded and stood up "Thanks for having me and sorry for telling you all that." I said and left the room. After thanking her mother I left her house and ran home.

When I got home I was panting, I pushed the door open and nearly fell. I walked into the kitchen and saw my brother and father sitting at the table.
No hellos or where were you, simply no questions asked. I got my breakfast and went up to my room.

I spent the most of my weekend in my room, I read over my dream diary and did any uncomplete homework. Me and Finney talked a bit but he spent a lot of time at Robin Arellanos place, he helped him with his math work and in return he stuck up for Finney. So the more Finney helped Robin the more Robin stuck up for Finney. I was glad to know someone other than me stuck up for Finney. He really needed it, people started backing off from Finney because they knew he was friends with Robin but some people didn't learn and on Monday morning I taught them a lesson.

Finney had left before me because I was late and when I was leaving I saw the three pricks from Friday following Finney into an alleyway. I sighed and started running towards them, I picked up a big rock and ran into them. Finney was on the ground being kicked and beat by them and I hit the boy with a mullet across the head with the stone and he sat at the side.

The ginger boy looked at me and went to jump on me but I kicked him in the stomach but of course he got back up and knocked me down. Bryan was ready to come beat me too but the ginger told him to stay with Finney. I grabbed the gingers leg and pulled him down and got up kicking him in the stomach one last time, I looked at Bryan and he looked at me I threw the rock at him but he ran so fast. I helped Finney up and saw Vance standing at the alley entrance slowly clapping.

"What a fight," he said with a smile. I smiled back and said "wasn't it just swell."
"Smart thinking with the rock."
"Well I need something I could hardly beat all three of them with my hands." I walked out of the alley pulling Finney along with me. Vance was talking to me properly not just talking but complementing. "I would've stepped in but you had it handled," Vance said, "you fight better than Moose."
I laughed and said "that's not saying much."
"Hey he can fight when the moments right."
"Uh huh, I don't think he even knows how to throw a proper punch. He's such a dick."

Vance side eyed me, "hes not that bad."
I shrugged "you know him better than me but in my humble opinion he's the biggest duck I've ever-"
"You're right I do know him better than you so why don't you just shut the fuck up." he said and stormed off in a huff.