Part 27

Later on he walked me home and I went straight up to Finneys room and told him everything. We laughed about him doing the yawn and hug thing and then talked about his room and how I assumed he plays guitar? I talked about his smile, his laugh, his eyes and oh my god his eyebrows. I don't think it could have been more apparent that iwas head over heels.

I went to bed that night with a smile slapped across my face ready and excited for tomorrow.

On Tuesday morning I got out of bed and went to the kitchen getting a bowl of cereal. When I was finished I went up to the bathroom and washed my face and brushed my teeth. I styled my hair and practiced smiling in the mirror, I repeatedly said hi, hello or even hey sometimes to not seem  awkward when I got to school.

I got my schoolbag, put my shoes on and walked out. I went straight to school and when I walked in I saw Vance at his locker. I wanted to go over and say hi but I can't blame myself for being hesitant. When our eyes meet and smiles, "Hey y/n!" He said and I walked over
"Hi," I said and smiled.
"Did you get home alright yesterday?"
I nodded.
"Good, so uhm I was wondering if you'd maybe want to hang out again but at like your place or even the park."
I didn't know, "I think if you come to my house my dad will shoot you if you're coming in with me but.."
He looked at me and nodded.
"Maybe you could say Finney is tutoring you! I mean he tutor's a couple other kids my dad wouldn't care."
"Uh sure, yeah, of course that's good. But can me and you just hang out in your room?"
I nodded and smiled.

The entire 10 periods of school felt like hell, it was so boring. I just wanted to hang out with Vance and then the glorious last bell sounded and I packed my things up so fast, practically sprinting out of the door. And then I got to see Vance standing against the wall with Finney..

(Hii I've been babysitting these past two days so I haven't been able to post but I hope you enjoyed this part and I'll try get something out tomorrow!)