Part 7

I sighed and looked at him. My friends all rolled their eyes and just stared at their plates. "What?" I said.
"Well Y/N I over heard little Claire here sharing a little story of yours in the hallway."
Claires head shot up and looked at me, our eyes met and I was simply confused.
"What story?" I said my eyes returning their focus to him.
"Oh just a little dream you had on Friday night. One that included Billy. Which is a bit weird, Billy didn't even know you're name but you're having sick little dreams about him getting beat." he said and walked behind me.

"With a man in a mask torturing him, in a rather lewd outfit. You see these aren't normal dreams Y/N these are dreams that crazy people have." he said his face almost beside mine, his warm breath hitting my neck and sending shivers down my spine. "Crazy people, yeah crazy people like your mother? You wouldn't want to end up like her and I'm sure your father wouldn't like two police men coming to his work about you because you're claiming you know about this case. You're claiming your dreams are true." He stepped back. "Saying that God is speaking to you. Talking to you, telling you the truth but why would he chose you Y/N. This isn't God's work that dream isn't God's work if anything the DEVIL had placed these thoughts in your head."

The whole cafeteria was staring at this point. His rant wasn't exactly quiet and it was hate filled, everyone would think I was a weirdo. As people whispered and talked Vance placed his hand s on my shoulders and squeezed them. My face was going and red and my eyes were filling with tears. All my friends were leaving the cafeteria and Vance whispered in my ear " I might not be the one needing help or salvation." He dug his nails into my skin and then pat my back and left the cafeteria. 

As people walked past the table I sat at they whispered I couldn't do anything but silently cry. I had been publicly humiliated, my legs were all wobbly I couldn't find the strength to get up and walk out. My fellow classmates thought I was working with the devil because of Vance fucking Hopper..