Part 13

During a History lesson on a Tuesday I was called to the principles office. I left and went then knocked on my principles door. As it opened I saw the two detectives that had questioned me previously. The bald one asked me to take a seat. I did so and the bald man said his name was detective Miller and the other said he was called detective Wright.

Detective Miller said "I assume you know why we've called you in here."
I shook my head "no, sorry."
"Well it's because you made your classmate Amy frightened yesterday." Detective Wright explained, "we're here because we want to know more a bout your dream and why you chose to tell Amy this."
Detective Miller started "you told Amy that in your dream there was some black balloons?"
"Yeah because I saw black balloons."
"Is that actually what happened?" Detective Miller asked.
I nodded.
"Really?" he kept asking and pushing and every single time I nodded or said yes.

"Really?" he asked one last time.
"YES, OH MY GOD WHY DO YOU KEEP ASKING?!" I snapped.
"Because Y/N, there was black balloons at the scene of the crime." Detective Wright said calmly.
My face dropped, "Wait seriously?"
They nodded.
"I had no idea."
"Because we didn't tell the public that," Detective Wright told me.
"So either there's a leak in the system orr.." Detective Miller said and wrote in his note pad.
"Or what?" I asked.
"Well we do just think its a leak in the system or there's a rat and if there is we were hoping you would tell us who they are," Detective Wright said.
"Or there's a completely different reason," Detective Miller said and looked at me.
"And what is that reason, enlighte me." I glared at him.

"Well this is only a possibility but uhm.." Detective Miller said.
I interrupted "but uh uh I could be the Grabber?! Me? You guys seriously think I could kidnap and then most likely kill my best friend" I started tearing up, " and then I kidnapped the star player of our football team and then take a boy whose name I only knew because his father owned a shop in the town."

They both looked at me dumbfounded. "Of course you dumb fucking fartknockers you two have cracked the code and found the Grabber! Well done!" I said and my principal shot me a look. After a couple minutes of silence Detective Wright said "there's no reason to get defensive. We couldn't possible think it was you, we're asking if there's anything that you haven't told us that could help.
"Well I didn't say that uhm.." I looked at the ground. "Sometimes my dreams are true." I talked to them about both of the dreams I had and they listened whilst writing notes.

When they were done with questioning it was already home time so I went home as fast as I could. Then as I walked in. I saw Finney in the living room and he took my hand and ran up to my room. "Why the fuck were you out for the end of school with the police?!" he whispered angrily. I looked at him and said "You're not going to believe this."