Part 24

Me and Finney walked into the house and ran up to his room. I sat on his bed and he smiled. "That was actually really fun," he said and I smiled so wide. "I'm so glad you enjoyed it I thought it was great."
"Yeah I'm glad Moose and his brother didn't say anything."
I nodded in agreement and we talked about it for a while then our father came in so I got up thinking it was lights out.

"Finney do you know a kid called Robin Are- Aria-" my father stuttered trying to pronounce his surname. "Arellano?" My brother said.
"Yeah that's it."
"Uhm yes I know him he's a friend from school why?"
My father stared at my brother then rubbed his eyes and sighed exiting the doorway he was stood in. Finney looked at me his eyes filled with worry. I shook my head and frowned.

Me and Finney went to my father and he told us he had just been declared missing. I could tell Finney was ready for tears, he didn't speak he just nodded his head and went up to his room. Me and my father heard the door slam and I could see the sorrow in my dad's eyes. "So they have the wrong guy," I said.
"No no Y/N they think it's someone else just uhm copying."
I scoffed and went up to Finneys room. I knocked on his door and opened it abit, "I'm sorry Finney, I know he was your friend." I said.
"Don't say was. He is my friend."
"Sorry Finney."

I went to close the door and leave but he cleared his throat and said, "can you have one your dreams?"
"That's not how it works.."
"Can you just try for me?.. For Robin.."
I nodded and saw a tear roll down my brothers cheek before I left and went to my room.

I sat in my bed and sighed. How the fuck could this happen? Finney needs Robin and now he's gone I can't believe this..