Part 26

We went to his house and when I walked in the place was a bit of a mess but who am I to judge? My rooms probably just as bad. "We can go in the living room, my room or we can just go somewhere else." He said. "You can pick I don't really mind," I said. "Well it just depends what you want to do maybe watch a movie?" I nodded and he led me to his living room.

I sat on a large sofa and he got the TV remotes and turned it on. "Do you want anything to eat or drink?" He asked. "Uhm maybe just some water."
"Are you sure I've got coke and toastettes," (70s pop tarts)
"If your taking them I'll take them but you don't have to."
He walked out and came back in two or three minutes later with a plate of toastettes and two cans of coke.

"So what should we watch?" He asked and sat next to me.
"Hm I'm not sure,"
He flicked through different channels and Carrie was on. "How about this?" He asked. "Yeah," I said and so we watched Carrie. It was so good I was really enjoying it. About halfway through I heard Vance yawn and then I felt his arm land across my shoulders. I wanted to laugh but I knew I couldn't, it was so cheesy I just couldn't believe vance hopper of all people had done it.
I looked over at him and saw a grin on his face as if he had gotten away with something so I just smiled and continued watching the movie.

When it was over we talked about how good it was. "Maybe we should head up to my room. My dad might be home soon," he said when we stopped talking.
I nodded and we both stood up. He took me to his room and I looked around.

His bed hadn't been made and his walls were covered in posters. His school books were in piles across the room, there was some dirty clothes on the floor, his chestof drawers was old abit broken with pieces of paint flaking off it, he had a twin sized bed with black covers, he had a bright red guitar in a corner and beside it was a cabinet a record player on top of it and various different books.

We sat on his bed and just talked for ages. He has two sisters and 2 brothers but they're all moved out except his younger sister. He throws parties often and I've heard about a couple of them, they always have alcohol but the police haven't showed up to one. "On the subject of parties, Moose is having a big one this Friday why don't you come," he said and of course I agreed I mean it would be my first ever party. I wonder what could happen..