Part 18

I nodded and put my head in my hands, he came and sat beside me wrapping hid arm over my shoulder. "What happened?" he asked and I explained what happened. Robin looked at me "I'm so sorry that happened to you." I nodded and wiped my eyes, "it was just so embarrassing. Like it wasn't just Vance it was a whole squad of boys." They both nodded and we talked about it until lunch was over.

When the bell rang I went to my next lesson and sat 2 rows from the front. I glanced at the door and saw Vance walk in, our eyes met and he came and sat beside me. He reached over and whispered "I'm sorry." I rolled my eyes "give me a chance to explain myself meet me at the park." he whispered again. I shrugged and whispered "Maybe," then got on with my work.

When the final bell of the day rang I was in algebra. I was more than glad to hear the chimes and I got up taking my bag and leaving a long with everyone else in my class. I walked out of school and went home. When I walked home it was completely empty, I set my bag beside the door and went to the kitchen. I took a glass and filled it with tap water. I drank it all and then went up to my room on my way up I heard the phone ring so I answered the one in the hall upstairs. "Hello Y/N Blake here," I said. "Hey Y/N, it's Finney I'm just at Robins helping him with some homework but I'll be back later." he said. "Oh alright, I'll see you soon, bye,"
"Right see you then bye," he said and hung up the phone.

I went into my room and went to my record collection selecting one from U2. I set it up and as it played I lay on my bed and just cried. I cried until I physically couldn't, I cried until my eyes went dry and the sides of my stomach ached.

I cried for my mum, for how much I missed her, for the vile words people had said about her. I cried for the times my dad would hit me, for the times he hit Finney, for the times he was too drunk too remember who we were. I cried for everytime Finney had hugged me until my tears went away, I cried remembering how good a brother he was, I cried thinking if the Grabber took him. I cried for victims, victims of anyone, victims of the Grabber. I cried as I reflected on my dreams.

I cried for Vance fucking Hopper, I cried thinking how stupid it was to like him, how I would've given my life up for him to hold me, to kiss me, to like me or even love me. Those thoughts were childish but they rested in my mind. They rested reset and replayed in my mind until the front door opened and Finney was home..

(My first rewrote part I'm going to try post a couple more today <3)