disclaimer [written july 27, 2022]

hi everyone!!

to both old and new readers, thank you so much for all of the love shown to this book, the sister of the angel.

when i first started writing in 2018, i had no idea this book would garner all the attention that it has. and that being said, i would really like to put a disclaimer now that my mindset has changed and i've matured (a little more).

1. if this wasn't clear already, this is a work of fiction. this story isn't a reflection of the real genuine personalities / character of the "real" people (such as the members of seventeen) found in this story.

2. when writing this story originally, i used several inside jokes known within the fandom which i now find to be offensive (ex. joking about woozi's height). i would like to sincerely apologize for that and acknowledge those mistakes.

3. there is an unfortunately large amount of cringe worthy phrases or scenes but i can unfortunately understand how that was incorporated so please bear with the bad writing 😭 this was the first story i ever wrote and published.

that's it! thank you so much for reading! i really hope to start writing stories again on this account if i find the inspiration and motivation to do so.

enjoy the book!
— mikayla