Chapter 19 ~ The Collaboration

Yuju's POV

"Yuju, wake up!" Seungkwan bounced around my room as my eyes slowly opened.

"Yah, Seungkwan, why are you so happy, and most of all, loud?" I asked.

"We're having a collaboration with another KPOP group!" Seungkwan announced in a singsong type of voice.

"And this concerns me how?" I said.

"You and Jiyeon are in it too!" Seungkwan exclaimed.

I shot up to an instant ninety degree angle.

"What?" I yelled.

"Uh yeah," Seungkwan smiled. "I may or may not have showed CEO the part where you sung Don't Wanna Cry..."

"YAH BOO SEUNGKWAN!" I leaped off of the bed and smacked him in the arm.

"Ow!" Seungkwan winced.

"Serves you right," I said smugly.

"Sheesh," Seungkwan grumbled.

"Wait, which group are we doing a collaboration with?" I asked.

"TWICE," Seungkwan smiled.

I squealed. TWICE was one of my FAVORITE girl groups EVER. In my last year at KIS, although I did a performance with my friends, I still danced to LIKE OOH-AHH by myself. And especially considering that I knew the choreography to almost all of their title tracks. I was really happy.

"I can see you're really happy," Seungkwan chuckled. "Hurry and get ready, we're meeting them in about two hours."

"Okay!" I smiled.

I jumped out of bed and did my morning routine as fast as I could. While I was braiding my hair, a notification popped up on my phone. I didn't know if I should click it or not, because what if it was from the sasaeng? I took my chances anyway and opened it.

Pledis CEO Han Seongsu and JYP CEO Park Jinyoung announce the collaboration between TWICE and SEVENTEEN, who both debuted in 2015.

They have announced that there will be a mini album with four tracks, still to be determined and haven't been shared by the companies yet. It is confirmed that there will also be concept photos and there is a possibility of a music video.

The last thing they said was the involvement of Yoon Yuju and Yoon Jiyeon in the collaboration. Yuju, being Jun's girlfriend and Jeonghan's sister, and Jiyeon, being Jeonghan and Yuju's cousin.

Please stay tuned for updates about this special occurrence.

I smiled while my eyes went up and down the flickering screen. I set my phone down and went over to the living room where the boys and Jiyeon were.

"Hey Jun," I smiled, giving my boyfriend a hug.

"Hi Yuju," He smiled, giving me a kiss on my forehead.

"Okay, now that Yuju is here, what now?" Vernon asked.

"Well, CEO-nim says that we will be meeting TWICE at around 1 pm ish, and it's 12:30," Seungcheol reported.

"Hold up, I slept in that late?" I said, surprised.

"Yeah," Hoshi giggled.

"All things aside," Seungcheol continued. "We're collaborating TWICE and not having our own comeback because CEO-nim is worried about the songs being leaked again, so we're having a mini album with TWICE instead. CEO expects us to finish the songs by the end of December, and then be able to launch the album by January. The only dance we'll have is for the title track, and I assume Hoshi and Momo will be able to coordinate that, and with the help of Mina, Dahyun, and the rest of the Performance Team. And Hoshi, remember not to make the dance hard, cause this is just a collaboration, and we don't have to dance the whole time. Maybe only during the chorus or something?"

"Sure," Hoshi agreed. "I can do that. Once the song is finished, I can quickly choreograph a new dance for the chorus."

"Great," Seungcheol smiled. "And yes, this is a good opportunity for all of you to talk to other idols, so make the most of the experience, okay?"

"Yes, sir," we chorused, giggling.

"Now that that's done, CEO-nim says to go to the JYP building to meet TWICE now."

The fifteen of us piled into the two vans that Pledis brought to the dorm. My knee was bouncing up and down at light speed. I felt really nervous. Jun saw my knee and put his hand on it, and I relaxed slightly. I just didn't want to embarrass myself in front of one of my favorite idol groups. Also considering the fact that I'd be seeing them A LOT for these next few months.

The vans pulled up to the JYP building, the huge letters vibrating off the walls in it's bright blue color. Jiyeon, the boys, and I walked quickly into the building before anyone could see us.

A door was wrapped with blue and pink wrapping paper — SEVENTEEN's official colors — and had a banner that said, "Welcome SEVENTEEN!" We walked into the room and were greeted with the smiles of nine girls.

"Hi SEVENTEEN! Hi Yuju and Jiyeon!" Jihyo welcomed us.

"Hi TWICE!" Seungcheol said.

The twenty-four of us began talking with each other, mostly in groups with each other to make it slightly less awkward. Jun and I began talking to Tzuyu, as it was easy for the three of us to communicate in Chinese. I spotted Minghao and Mina talking and I saw them blushing occasionally. Tapping Jun on the shoulder, I pointed to the pair I had just seen and he grinned.

"Looks like there's another couple," Jun snickered.

Tzuyu turned to Minghao and Mina and smiled.

"She's older than him too," Tzuyu said. "He recently just turned 21, right? Mina turned 21 back in March."

"Ooooh Minghao likes older girls," Jun smirked.

The three of us, even with thoughts of Minghao and Mina swirling through our heads, continued our conversation. I learned that Tzuyu had lived in Tainan and when I told her I lived in Kaohsiung, she was really excited.

"One of our trainees, Wang Jiayu, is from there!" Tzuyu exclaimed. "She's like a little sister to me."

"That's really cool," I said, interested.

Tzuyu opened up her phone and showed me a photo of this girl. She had long black wavy hair and had a pretty smile.

"She's really cute," I remarked.

"Yeah," Tzuyu agreed. "People think she could be the second 'Taiwanese maknae' after me."

"She's really pretty," Jun looked at the photo.

"YAH JUN!" I hit his arm playfully.

"Sorry," Jun apologized. "She is though."

The three of us laughed and talked until we heard a door open.

"Let's get this collaboration started then, shall we?"

(A/N: hey guys are you happy for this collab? i wanted to do pristin not twice but i know twice better than pristin so:) also i added that little bit about jiayu because i really want her to be in jyp's new girl group cause i met her and im rooting for her! thanks for reading this!)

LOVE YOU GUYS!

Instagram: