Chapter 6 ~ The Downfall

Exactly ten feet away from me was Jun. And Jiyeon. So close to each other that I couldn't stand it. I gasped. I felt a tear roll down my cheek. My vision blurred and I couldn't hear.

"One matcha latte," Mingyu finished for me.

"That'll be 35,000 won," the cashier said.

"Here you go," Mingyu said as he handed the money to her.

"Yuju, what's wrong?" He asked as we waited for the coffee. I couldn't speak. I simply pointed to Jun and Jiyeon.

Mingyu gasped as their lips connected. I tried not to cry as the cashier handed us the coffees. I quickly took a picture so I could use proof in case Jun lies.

"Thank you," Mingyu said as he rushes me out the door.

"Yuju are you okay?" Mingyu asked as we reached the dorm.

"I don't even have words to say how I feel," I said. I couldn't take it anymore. I cried on Mingyu's shoulder as he gave me a hug. It was a comfort throughout all the pain.

Mingyu's POV

Yes. I got Yuju. Once and for all. Thanks to Jiyeon.

*FLASHBACK

"Mingyu, I have a plan to get Jun for me and you can have Yuju," Jiyeon said.

"What?" I asked.

"In two days, the performance team is going to go practice at night. However, I'm going to go take Jun out for a little break. I'll be going to that coffee shop at around 7:30. I'll hug him and kiss him and sit far away enough that Yuju won't know if he's protesting against me or not. All you have to do is to take Yuju to the coffee shop at 7:30 and make her see me and Jun."

"How will I get her to come?"

"Just ask people if they want coffee. Yuju will definitely help."

"And how does this help me get Yuju?"

"You'll be her shoulder to cry on in all the pain."

"Okay. I agree, Jiyeon. Let's do this."

*BACK TO PRESENT

After Yuju started crying, she ran into the house and kept sobbing. I smirked. This was all falling into plan.

Yuju's POV

"YUJU! Open up!" Jeonghan yelled.

I slowly walked over to the door and unlocked it.

"Yuju what happened?" Jeonghan asked. "You're a mess!"

I didn't feel like speaking. I simply held out the picture of Jiyeon and Jun kissing. Jeonghan's jaw dropped.

"THAT MOON JUNHWI! IMMA KILL HIM!" Jeonghan yelled.

"What happened?" Jisoo asked, walking into the room.

"This happened." Jeonghan showed Jisoo the picture.

"WHAT?!" Jisoo yelled.

For like an hour Jeonghan and Jisoo were so pissed at Jun and continuously comforted me. However, I didn't even know how to react to the whole situation.

"WE'RE HOME!" Dino yelled.

Crap. I I couldn't move. The performance team has come home. Jeonghan pulled me off the bed and dragged me behind him. I hid behind him when I saw the performance team with Jiyeon.

Jeonghan's face was on fire. He wa about ready to punch Jun. He whacked him in the face and everyone gasped. Well, except Jisoo and I.

"Jeonghan what are you doing?" Minghao asked.