Chapter 16 ~ The Photoshoot

Yuju's POV

I woke up to a poke on my cheek. My eyes fluttered open and I woke up to a smiling Jun.

"Rise and shine pineapple head," Jun giggled.

"I am not a pineapple head," I retorted.

"Tell that to your hair," Jun giggled again.

"Sheesh," I grumbled. "What time is it anyway?"

"It's 6:30 AM," Jun smiled.

"WHAT?" I yelled. "Why is it so early?"

"This is normal for us," Jun explained. "Hurry and get ready, the car is coming at 8 AM."

"AGH I only have one and a half hours!" I complained. "Ugh."

I groggily walked into the shower and turned on the water. The at first cold water woke my body up and I began to see and hear clearer. I thankfully managed to not fall asleep and I did my hair and found an outfit to wear. I pulled on mostly no-brand items so that I wouldn't have to take them off. I wore a white t-shirt with skinny jeans and black ballet flats. Jun had on a red flannel jacket that he tucked into his jeans, and they were paired with white shoes. Under the jacket he had on was a black shirt.

As expected, the company van pulled up on the dusty sidewalk at 8 o'clock sharp. I walked into the dark van and glanced at the black seats and tinted windows. I fell asleep on Jun's shoulder and thirty minutes later, we arrived at the Sprite Korea Headquarters and a woman lead us to the photoshoot area. There was a green background and staff bustling around the room.

"Hello, I'm Hyori," a woman walked up to us. "You must be Jun and Yuju. We're ready for the two of you to model for us. Your outfits will be fine for this shoot, but after the first part we will need to give you some other clothing. Does that sound okay?"

"Yes," we chorused.

She led us to the huge green background and handed us bottles of Sprite.

"Make happy, excited faces. Something that would make a person want to buy a nice, cold bottle of Sprite. If you don't know what face to make, think of something happy and apply those thoughts to your facial expressions," Hyori explained.

The photographer took shot after shot while we posed with the Sprite bottles. I made happy, positive faces, as did Jun. I thought the result would be really good, and it was.

"Perfect!" Hyori exclaimed. "Now, can you two wrap your arms around each other, and pose with the bottle?"

We sat on the white stools that were there, and I put my head on Jun's shoulder slightly. The camera's flash hurt my eyes but I still smiled for the camera.

"These shots are amazing!" Hyori reviewed, looking at the small digital screen. "Now, would you please change your outfits into the ones we have here?"

Hyori gestured to a small rack of clothes, all of which had the Sprite logo somewhere visible.

I pulled on a white shirt with the Sprite logo on the chest area. I wore black leggings and still wore the same shoes. Jun had on a green shirt with the Sprite logo on the chest area and kept his jeans and shoes on. We walked out of the changing rooms and back to the photo area. I grasped the bottle of Sprite in my hand and smiled for the camera. Jun followed suit.

After a while, we finished taking pictures, and I was really tired. We changed back into our own clothes, and we quickly thanked Hyori for being such a kind hostess. I was so tired that Jun practically had to carry me back to the car.

The boys welcomed us home and I fell onto the couch with a flop.

"How was it?" Seungcheol asked.

"It was fun," Jun smiled.

"Did you have someone helping you?" Jisoo asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Like, someone who tells you what to do," Hoshi explained.

"Oh yeah," I remembered. "Her name was Hyori."

"That's a pretty name," Jeonghan remarked. "It kind of reminds me of Lee Hyori though."

"Yeah, I agree," Mingyu smiled. Jeonghan's smile turned to stone.

Sheesh, has he really not forgiven him yet? I thought to myself.

"Whew, I'm really tired," I yawned. "Good night guys!"

"It's only eight pm!" Dino whined.

"Sorry dongsaeng," I apologized. "I need some rest for tomorrow."

"Just let her rest Dino-ah," Jeonghan advised.

"Thanks eomma," I grinned.

"YAH YUJU!" Jeonghan scolded. My comment earned me a hard forehead flick and I winced.

"Ow," I rubbed my forehead.

"Don't be so harsh Jeonghan," Jisoo said.

"Yeah, listen to Jisoo oppa," I smirked.

"Sheesh," Jeonghan grumbled.

"Good night guys!" I waved.

"Good night Yuju!"

I took my shower in record time, brushed my teeth, brushed my hair, and removed the makeup that had been caked onto my face. I flung myself onto the bed face first and laid on my back. I breathed in and out as I closed my eyes.

"Good night Yuju," a quiet voice whispered to me. It was Jun.

"Can you stay here?" I begged, holding his arm and pulling him next to me.

"Okay, okay," Jun smiled.

I pulled him close to me and I could smell his shampooed hair and conditioner. His arms wrapped around my small body and I snuggled into his chest. My eyes closed and I drifted off to sleep.

(A/N: yea guys u really didn't have to read this unless you really want to -- it was more of a filler for words to stall for time:) thanks for reading this and sorry if there's any mistakes:) 

LOVE YOU GUYS~