Chapter 12 ~ Our First Date

Yuju's POV

OH CRAP.

First of all, CARAT's don't even know I'm dating Jun. Second, if Jun finds out, he'll be pissed. I mean, I told him the truth, but this whole article thing won't make what I said believable. At least until tomorrow, he can't find out about this.

I groaned as I put my hands on my face. Living with SEVENTEEN was even more stressful than a person could ever imagine. This was all turning into a big mess.

I sat there, contemplating possible outcomes, until I heard a bang on the door.

"Yuju!" Jeonghan's voice echoed off of the door.

"What is it?" I asked, opening the door. "Why are we eating so early? It's only 4:30."

"Would you care to explain this?" Jeonghan asked, holding out his phone.

Great. He saw it already.

"Okay oppa first of all, chill. I was talking to Jisoo oppa and he gave me this bracelet, but apparently it had to be private so he took me to the park. I didn't think that people would assume things that quickly." I mumbled.

"Well they do. Welcome to the celebrity world," Jeonghan said sarcastically.

"Just keep quiet about this okay?" I hissed. "I don't want Jun to find out yet."

"Okay fine," Jeonghan grumbled.

"Yay. Now I'm going to sleep."

I shoved him out of my room and fell into a deep dark sleep.

*

"Yuju!"

A pair of muscular arms shook me awake. My eyes cracked open to see a smiling Jun.

"What time is it?" I said groggily.

"10:00 AM," Jun smiled.

"WHAT? I SLEPT THROUGH DINNER?" I yelled.

"Yeah. You looked so peaceful sleeping, so Jeonghan and I decided not to wake you."

"Oh okay."

"COME ON YUJU YOU GOTTA GET READY FOR OUR DATE?" Jun said happily.

"Okay, okay than shoo, I have to change my clothes."

I quickly changed into a thinly striped black and white t-shirt with ripped jeans that went down to my lower calf. I topped the look by putting on my black and white Converse and used my drawstring bag. I'm not one to be too fancy. I prefer being casual and comfortable in what I wear.

I walked out of my room and nearly crashed into Jun.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry," I said, looking down to the floor.

"It's okay Yuju," Jun smiled.

"I'm ready," I said.

"You look really pretty," Jun said shyly.

"Thanks Jun," I smiled.

He took my hand and the two of us walked past the other boys. We headed out the door and walked to the cafe.

We ordered our food and drinks, and then sat down at a table for the two of us to sit, talk, and relax.

"It's hard to believe we've been dating for three months and I don't know that much about you," Jun confessed.

"Same. But I guess, today's the day to confess everything," I replied.

"Yeah. First, let's start with where we're actually from, and where we've moved, and some of the things we did as a child," Jun smiled.