Chapter 27 ~ Concept Photos

Yuju's POV

"AJU NICE!" Hoshi yelled as I pulled my pillow over my ears.

"YAH HOSHI WHAT THE HECK!" I grumbled.

"We're shooting the concept photos today!" he replied in a sing song type of voice.

"Oh really?" I instantly got up.

"Yup! And Seungcheol hyung needs us to come to the living room for the couple assignments, so get up already Yuju!" Hoshi tugged on my arm.

"Okay, okay wait," I mumbled as I pushed him out the door.

I quickly got ready and changed my clothes before walking out to the living room where the boys and Jiyeon waited for me.

"Finally," Jiyeon rolled her eyes.

"Hush," Jeonghan scolded her.

"Okay now that we're all here," Seungcheol cleared his throat. "I am going to give the couple assignments, which were decided by PD-nim and JYP-nim."

"Okay," Wonwoo said.

"So, obviously, Jun is with Yuju. Minghao and Mina. Jeonghan and Sana. Mingyu and Tzuyu. I'm with Nayeon. Vernon and Dahyun. Jisoo and Jihyo. Hoshi and Jeongyeon. Wonwoo and Momo. Seungkwan and Jiyeon. Lastly, Dino and Chaeyoung."

"That sounds good," Jisoo grinned.

"Hey Jisoo oppa," I smiled. "You know Jihyo unnie's real name was Park Jisoo? She changed it to Park Jihyo when she was in JYP."

"That's cool," Jisoo remarked.

"Maybe you guys were meant to be soulmates," Vernon teased.

"Shut up Vernon," Jisoo retorted.

"When do we have to be at the studio hyung?" Dino asked.

"In about two and a half hours, so will the one and only Mingchef be willing to help cook us breakfast?" Seungcheol asked hopefully.

"Ugh fine," Mingyu grumbled.

"I'll help," I smiled, and Mingyu's expression brightened.

"Okay, let's go!" Mingyu tugged on my arm and we walked to the kitchen.

"What do you want to cook for them?" I asked.

"Let's make eggs and toast," Mingyu smiled. "They'll need the protein for today. Concept photoshoots are a total workout."

"Okay!" I agreed.

We set off to work — me on the eggs and Mingyu on the toast. An hour later we were done, and the food was ready to be consumed by fifteen hungry boys and girls.

"Mmmm," Dino licked his lips. "Thanks noona!"

"How come I never get any credit?" Mingyu pouted.

"Because you suck," Jun retorted.

"Enough!" Jisoo interrupted. "Let's eat in solitude for once!"

And being the kind bandmates they were, and being a good "little sister", we fell silent and all to be heard were the sounds of chewing and munching.

"Oh no we only have an hour to get to the studio!" Seungcheol cried.

"Uh it can't be that far, right?" Jiyeon asked.

"It's on the other side of Seoul," Jeonghan explained.

"Oh."

"CRAP I GOTTA GET MY STUFF!"