Chapter 23 ~ Planning

Yuju's POV

I was awoken by a loud sound that seemed to be coming from the doorway. Jun and I had unknowingly fallen asleep while watching Meteor Garden, and the boys, along with TWICE and Jiyeon, stormed into the SEVENTEEN dorm.

"Hello Jun and Yuju!" Seungkwan said like an announcer.

"Hey," I said groggily.

"It's dinner time, and we invited TWICE over for some ramen," Jeonghan smiled.

"Okay, got it," Jun replied.

"Oppa," I said. "Can I talk to you?"

"Sure," Jeonghan said, and I brought him to my room.

"You do know that Christmas is in six days right?" I asked.

"What?" Jeonghan yelped. "I haven't gotten anything yet."

"Okay okay this isn't about you," I shushed him. "I wanted to know if what I got for Jun was perfect, so I'm asking you."

"Uh, sure," Jeonghan nodded.

"I got him this little book about..." I continued explaining, and he listened carefully.

"I think it's just right," Jeonghan smiled.

"Thanks oppa," I thanked him.

"Now let's go hang out with our friends, shall we?" Jeonghan grinned.

We walked out to a large game of Truth or Dare, minus Mingyu and Jeongyeon, who were cooking for the twenty four of us in the kitchen, and Jiyeon, who was presumably in her room.

"Hey Jeonghan hyung and Yuju," Hoshi said. "Do you want to play with us?"

"Sure," I nodded.

"Okay, but," Jeonghan said. "Seungcheol, you do remember that Christmas is in six days right?"

"Oh crap I completely forgot," Seungcheol grumbled. "What are we going to do?"

"We could call CEO-nim and ask for him to give us a break," Jisoo suggested.

"We'll need a pretty decent break, considering that we also have to go shopping," Vernon interrupted.

"Hmmm," Seungcheol said in thought. "How about we get a day off tomorrow and on Christmas? I'm sure it's fine, considering that we're completely finished with learning the choreography and songs. We're done with the songs, and we can do the MV and concept photos in January and early February."

"That's a good idea," Nayeon said.

"Wait you guys are done?" I interrupted.

"Yeah," Woozi nodded. "They finally finished recording 'Broken' today."

"Good job guys!" I congratulated them.

"I'll call CEO-nim," Wonwoo said, going back to the topic we were originally talking about. "Can one of you call your CEO?" Wonwoo asked the TWICE members.

"I can," Dahyun volunteered.

"Great, it's all settled then," Dokyeom said.

"Let's pause this game then," Sana said. "We need to talk about what we'll even be doing tomorrow."

"Well, we could go to the mall," Dokyeom suggested.

"All twenty four of us?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Um, I don't know if Jiyeon will come," I said.

"I'LL COME!" Jiyeon yelled from her room.

"Sheesh how could she hear us," I muttered to Jeonghan.

"Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you, she became really good friends with Chaeyoung," Jeonghan whispered.

"Just great," I grumbled.

"What did you say Yuju?" Momo asked.

"Nothing Momo unnie," I said innocently.

"Okay then," Seungcheol cleared his throat. "How about we meet here at ten am tomorrow? Does that work?"

"I'm pretty sure it's fine," Jihyo nodded.

"Great!" Minghao cheered.

"RAMEN IS READY!" Mingyu yelled.

We scrambled off of where we were sitting and we all ran to the dining table. Mingyu and Jeongyeon set piping hot bowls of ramen in front of all of us. The smell was overpowering but good.

"The ramen is perfect!" Mina remarked.

"How did you cook it?" Tzuyu asked.

"It was all Mingyu," Jeongyeon blushed. "He taught me everything about cooking ramen for big groups."

"Oooh Jeongyeon unnie is blushing," Dahyun giggled.

"Shush," Jeongyeon said.

"He really is Mingchef," I grinned.

We dug into the ramen that they had cooked. All to be heard was slurping and the chewing of the ramen noodles.

"Ahhhh," Dino said, relaxed. "There's nothing better than a hot bowl of noodle soup on a cold day."

"I completely forgot about that," Chaeyoung agreed. "It's under ten degrees Celsius right now."

"Wow," Vernon remarked.

"What I need right now is a cup of cold water," Sana said. "That ramen made me break a sweat!"

That set us all off, and we laughed at Sana's funny comment. Minghao volunteered to get us all water. We all got cold water except for Jun, Tzuyu, and I.

"Good choice," Minghao said approvingly.

"What's the difference?" Seungkwan asked.

"Warm water is healthier for you because it's the same temperature as your body," Jun explained.

"Oh," Hoshi said. "Is that why you and Minghao don't get cold drinks very often?"

"Ne," Minghao said. "In China, restaurants serve hot tea. We also only drink warm water at home."

"They do that in Taiwan as well," Tzuyu agreed.

There was an uncomfortable pause. Us Korean and Japanese members could feel the tension in the air between the two Chinese boys and Taiwanese girl. Dahyun used the opportunity to go out into the hallway.

"While I was watching Knowing Bros, Yuqi from (G)I-DLE said that she began getting stomach aches when she first came to Korea because of the cold water," I added. "That was another selling point for me to start drinking warm water only."

"This is all interesting and all," Jiyeon cut in, rolling her eyes. "But can we talk about something else please?"

"Sure," I said sarcastically. Jiyeon glared at me but frankly I didn't care about anything that brat said or did to me.

"She's becoming a real pain in the butt," I grumbled to Jun.

"Tell me about it," he muttered.

"Okay all things aside," Jisoo said, glancing at my tense expression. "The final plan is to meet tomorrow here, at ten am?"

"Yeah," Dahyun replied, walking back from the hallway. "I just called PD-nim, and he said it's fine for us to go tomorrow!"

"Yay!" Nayeon cheered.

"Then it's set," Jeonghan grinned. "I can't wait for tomorrow."

"Neither can I," Jihyo chuckled. Mina nodded her head up and down enthusiastically.

We all cheered, thinking about the our special event to come.

(A/N: sorry guys this chapter was mostly fluff~ but i can't wait for the SEVENTEEN/TWICE shopping spree!! sorry im delaying the album and sasaeng, but hey, we need a couple happy chapters:)

Also, thank you all for over 500 reads! As this being my first FF, it means a lot to me~

LOVE YOU ALL<3

Instagram: