Chapter 26 ~ MV Shooting and Karaoke

Yuju's POV

And just as quickly as it had come, Christmas had ended and the new year had arrived. It was time to shoot the music video for "Hey!" which was the title track. We practically woke up at the crack of dawn to head over to the set of the music video. It was a bright and happy song, resulting in a happy concept.

I never realized that shooting a music video was so much work. It took us nearly two whole days to shoot the whole music video. Everyone got an equal amount of screen time for the most part, but what was really annoying was when people messed up. It took nearly four tries for Chaeyoung to get her lip-syncing right, and we had to dance the chorus nearly twenty times, mostly because it was in three different locations and something always went wrong.

On the first day of shooting, I was so positive that sunshine was practically radiating off of me. I had a happy mindset, and was prepared for a great day. On the second day, I was a huge storm cloud that was grumpy, mostly because the whole shoot was taking so long. However, the thing that kept me going was the song — it was truly beautiful. The killing part, "Hey! You stole my heart away!" was genuinely cute in the way Nayeon said it, and transitioned into the chorus that we would be dancing to without anyone singing.

When we finished, we did a group cheer and thanked the staff for their hard work.

"Say the name! One in a million! Thank you!" we all chorused.

The staff handed us bottles of water and I gulped each drop gratefully. I looked up and saw Minghao and Mina hugging each other. They were so cute together. Just as those thoughts were flowing through my head, Jun ran up to me and gave me a big hug.

"Ewwww you're so sweaty!" I shrieked, and he giggled and played with my hair.

"You are too," he retorted, and we walked out of the set and into the van.

"Hey Yuju-ah," Jihyo said before I stepped into the van. "Do you want to go with Sana, Tzuyu, and I somewhere?"

"Okay unnie," I nodded. "Bye guys!" I waved to the boys.

"Bye Yuju!" they chorused. "Have fun!"

I skipped over to Tzuyu, Jihyo, and Sana, and the four of us got into our own car and began talking.

"Oh my gosh Mina and Minghao are so cute together!" Sana squealed. "They should seriously start dating."

"I know right," Tzuyu nodded.

"Do you guys want to go to karaoke?" Jihyo asked.

"YES!" we all yelled.

"Okay, then while we're at it, why don't we each choose three songs we each want each other to sing? Meaning that you choose a song for each person besides yourself," Jihyo explained.

"Sure," we all nodded.

"Hmmm," Sana said. "I want Tzuyu to sing 'IDOL' by BTS, Jihyo would sing 'GET IT' by PRISTIN V, and Yuju would sing 'La Vie En Rose' by IZ*ONE."

"In that case," Tzuyu started. "I want Sana unnie to sing 'MOVE' by Taemin, Jihyo unnie sing 'We Go Up' by NCT DREAM, and Yuju unnie sing 'PRETTY U' by SEVENTEEN."

"For me," Jihyo smiled. "I want Yuju to sing 'LULLABY' by GOT7, Sana to sing "DDU DU DDU DU' by BLACKPINK, and our maknae sing 'POWER UP' by RED VELVET."

"Then lastly," I grinned. "I want Jihyo unnie to sing 'Love Scenario' by iKON, Tzuyu to sing 'Everyday' by WINNER, and Sana unnie sing 'TEMPO' by EXO."

Five minutes later, we arrived at the karaoke place and we sang our hearts out. They were amazed when I sang "La Vie En Rose", but it was funny when Tzuyu tried to rap while singing "Everyday."

An hour later, we were breathless, and our voices were hoarse.

"Thanks for the memories," I smiled.

"Thanks for coming Yuju," Sana smiled.

"No problem," I grinned. "See you guys tomorrow!"

"Bye Yuju!" they chorused.

I walked into the dorm and stopped, mostly from shock.

Minghao and Mina were sleeping on the couch, and his arm was wrapped around her waist, and her head was on his shoulder. It was so cute that I squealed and took a picture.

"Oppa," I whispered as I knocked on the door.

"What is it Yuju?" a half-awake Jeonghan opened the door.

"Look at this," I showed him the photo of Mina and Minghao. He smirked.

"Hehe send that to me," Jeonghan grinned. "I can blackmail him now."

"Okay," I smiled.

"Oh hey Yuju," Jun stood next to Jeonghan. "We're shooting the concept photos for the album tomorrow. Woozi said that there would be two versions — a happy, bright one for the title track, and a darker, more charismatic one. There's also couple photos — but that's not a big deal because we're together."

"Oh thanks for telling me Jun," I smiled and pecked his cheek. Jeonghan gagged.

"Ewwww no PDA when the brother is around," Jeonghan scolded.

"Sorry not sorry," I stuck out my tongue and walked into my room.

I gazed at the ceiling and began thinking about my life. It was all good so far. The new year had come, the boys were happy, Jun and I had a good relationship, and the collaboration with TWICE was going extremely well. It seemed like everything was perfect.

Until I remembered the sasaeng.

Oddly enough, the sasaeng hadn't struck in a while, so I tried to push those thoughts away. I tried to think that the sasaeng was completely gone, but then again, nothing is ever completely gone, because there are still traces of everything left on this Earth. Am I right?

(A/N: this is the second to last chapter about the unfinished collaboration! concept photo chapter is up next! then...it's time for the completed collaboration and the plot continues! thanks for reading this story and i love you guys!)

Also, thank you SO MUCH for over 800 reads! It means so much as this is my first story!

LOVE YOU GUYS<3