Chapter 22 ~ Christmas Shopping

Yuju's POV

The entire month had passed by and it was December 19th. I woke up in the morning and quickly checked my phone, something I hadn't done in a while.

"DECEMBER 19TH?!" I squawked. I had less than a week to shop for Christmas presents, something I greatly believed in worth celebrating. It was kind of a hassle — considering that we had to nail the choreography as soon as possible. I needed to shop for the thirteen boys and Tzuyu, Sana, and Jihyo or else I was going to die. Christmas was my favorite holiday.

I leaped out of my bed and began my morning routine. Showering and picking out my clothes in record time, I ran out into the living room where I saw a very sick-looking Jun.

"Oh my goodness, Jun are you okay?" I asked, hurrying over to him.

"I'm fine," he croaked. His voice was barely recognizable.

"What did you do?"

"I was trying to a couple high notes yesterday for the last song, 'Dreams', but I failed and kept persisting. Woozi told me to rest my voice, but I didn't listen and this happened," he explained.

"Well you better rest, cause your voice is so low that it sounds like Wonwoo," I smiled.

"What about me?"

I whipped around and Wonwoo was smiling at me.

"Nothing." I giggled.

"Doesn't sound like nothing," Wonwoo smirked.

He picked me up and swung me around and I giggled.

"YAH WONWOO SHE'S MINE!" Jun scolded his friend.

"Oh never mind I know why you're talking about me now," Wonwoo said. "Jun sounds like me."

"I know right?" I agreed.

"Jun and Yuju, since you guys aren't recording today and Jun helped choreograph and Yuju knows the dance already, you guys can just stay home and chill, I guess," Wonwoo shrugged.

"Okay!" I smiled.

"I'll tell the others because they already left," Wonwoo said. "They told me to wait for you guys, but you two just enjoy your company together, okay?"

"Thanks Wonwoo," Jun grinned.

"No worries," Wonwoo smiled.

Wonwoo winked at Jun and waved bye to us as he closed the door. Somewhat confused at what Wonwoo just did, I turned to Jun.

"Do you want to do anything today?" I asked, playing with his fingers.

"What do you want to do?" Jun smiled.

"I need to go shopping for Christmas," I said shyly. "Do you want to come? Wait, you're sick."

"No I'm not," Jun said, his voice returning back to normal.

"YAH JUN WHY DID YOU LIE?" I scolded him.

"Chill Yuju. I told Wonwoo I wanted to spend time with you, so he let me off the hook and is currently lying to the other members that I'm sick," Jun grinned.

"Wow Jun," I rolled my eyes.

"I know you love me," Jun giggled.

"Of course I do, you idiot," I pecked his cheek.

"Do you want to go now?" he asked.

"Let's go!" I clasped his hand with mine and we set off.

The two of us pulled on black masks and we started walking to a nearby store that had just about everything we possibly needed. I needed to buy presents for the boys, Sana, Jihyo, and Tzuyu. For Seungcheol, I thought I would buy him a Taeyang poster, because BIGBANG Taeyang is one of his favorite singers. For Jeonghan, maybe a pair of angel wings as a joke, but I know he would treasure it. For Jisoo, maybe a special bracelet to repay the one he gave me.

I went through all the names as I walked through the store, trying to think of everything I should get for each person. Finally, I had finished. Well, except for one person.

Jun.

That was the hardest one. Jun was my boyfriend and meant the whole world to me. I didn't want to get him something too childish or something similar to what he already had. I racked my brain, thinking of all of his interests, hobbies, and special things he liked. Nothing seemed right. It seemed weird to buy him clothes — he already had too many. It seemed off to buy him something that anyone else could get. I thought that I couldn't get anything that day and I should give up. I wanted to give up.

That is, until I saw this.

I was walking by the foreign language section, and saw a small, thin book. The spine was bent and the seams were frayed. I squinted at the faded text, seeing that it was in Chinese. Looking closer, I read the title.

"The Love I Never Dreamed Of."

I carefully opened up the book and began reading a few pages. Oddly enough, it reminded me much of Jun. It was about a boy named Weilian. At a young age, he became an actor and eventually became a singer. One day, he met his friend's sister and they fell in love. It sounded very similar to Jun's life.

Knowing I made the right decision, I tucked the book into my shopping cart along with all of the other things I had bought for the members and Jihyo, Sana, and Tzuyu. I really did buy a Taeyang poster for Seungcheol, angel wings for Jeonghan, and a charm bracelet with a guitar on it for Jisoo. For Hoshi, I bought him a few Japanese snacks, as he told me loved those. For Wonwoo I bought a special hamburger pillow. For Woozi, I bought him a necklace with a music note on it. For Dokyeom, I bought him a small karaoke machine. For Mingyu, I bought him a special apron and chef, and told the shop owner to monogram it with "Ming-chef" on it. For Minghao, I bought him a special book about a Chinese author, who wrote an autobiography about his personal life. For Vernon, I bought him a sketchbook so he could live up to his artistic potential. For Seungkwan, I bought him a small toy basketball with a hoop. For Dino, I bought him an apple pillow. For Sana, I bought her IT, the horror movie, cause she loves horror movies. For Jihyo, I bought her a Thomas the Train blanket to be true to her nickname. And lastly, for Tzuyu, I bought her a kimbap pillow.

With my huge shopping bags, I walked over to Jun, breaking a sweat.

"Do you need help?" Jun asked.

"Sure, can you take this bag over here?" I asked.

I handed him the huge plastic bag that had the majority of SEVENTEEN's presents, minus Jun's.

"Did you go shopping?" I asked while we walked home.

"Yeah, but I got really little things because I thought it would be more sentimental," Jun said.

"Awww, that's sweet," I smiled.

We arrived back at the dorm and we placed the things inside our rooms. I grabbed Jun's hand and we went to the couch.

"Do you want to watch a drama?" I asked.

"I like Chinese dramas..." Jun began. "Maybe Meteor Garden?"

"Okay," I agreed.

I snuggled up next to his shoulder just before we were transported into the world of Shancai and Daoming Si.

(A/N: I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! I needed a break from writing all of the collaboration process~ also, I started writing a new story, Freedom, which is about SEVENTEEN ships. I hope you can give both of my stories some love!)

LOVE YOU GUYS~

(also thanks so much for 300 reads<3)