Chapter 9: Gift

When the spring ploughing is finished, it is already late April. Seeing that the Dragon Boat Festival is approaching, Wang Chunhua is going to buy some glutinous rice dumplings.

It just so happened that the weather was getting hot. Wei Yuanhang wore the same clothes from the year before last summer. By this year, he was too young to wear them and needed to be remade. The child in Feng Qiuyue's belly also made one or two new clothes. Wang Chunhua simply Take out the food stamps and cloth stamps at home, and let the two daughters-in-laws take a trip to the county.

He Xiaoyun was a little excited when she got this task. She had been here for such a long time, before she left the Qingshuihe brigade, she went back to her mother's house the furthest time, and had long wanted to go out and have a look.

Moreover, since she decided to take the college entrance examination, she secretly set a few small goals for herself. The most recent one is to find some related books first. She wants to go to the bookstore in the county.

The night before, she took out the living expenses previously given by Wei Jianwei. When she got it that day, she directly pressed the envelope in the closet, without seeing how much it was inside.

Tear open the envelope, five pieces of Great Unity were revealed inside. He Xiaoyun looked at the money and her heart beat faster.

Fifty yuan, in her time, may not be enough for a meal, but here, there are more things that can be done. For a catty of pork and eight cents, she can buy more than sixty catties of meat, and an egg for five or six cents, and can buy more than 800 eggs. Of course, these things require tickets and cannot be bought randomly. Just now she asked her sister-in-law, the commune to the county bus, 25 cents per trip, 50 cents back and forth, she took fifty yuan, you can take a hundred buses back and forth, rich!

And Wei Jianwei, who can give her so much money, has also become a representative of the local tyrants in her heart.

As for whether it would be bad to spend other people's money, He Xiaoyun had struggled for a long time before, otherwise she would not push the money to the bottom of the box and never took it out. But some problems are inherently unclear, and to be calculated seriously, she shouldn't be here. If she has been struggling with this kind of things, she probably won't survive in this era.

Besides, she also thought about it. The money she borrowed from Wei Jianwei, and will be returned to him when she gains income from work in the future. So now she can have no psychological burden and just immerse herself in the joy of being rich.

When I woke up early the next morning and was about to go out when I was ready, Wei Yuanhang acted like a baby and wanted to go with him. Thinking that the child didn't need a ticket anyway, Wang Chunhua waved her hand and approved it.

On the way, He Xiaoyun made a three-chapter agreement with the child: "Let's talk about it first. After a while, no matter what you see, you are not allowed to say you want to buy it. You can only look at it. Otherwise, you won't be allowed to follow it in the future, don't you?"

Wei Yuanhang jumped around her and nodded, "I know!"

I was probably happy to be able to come out to play. It took half an hour to walk from the brigade to the commune, and I didn't see him crying tired.

When the commune arrives in the county, there are two buses a day, one in the morning and one in the afternoon. If you miss it, you can only walk back. Of course, some people choose to walk for two hours at a time to save 50 cents. Three or four hours.

Wei Yuanhang took the car for the first time, and he sat on He Xiaoyun's lap and looked around like grandma Liu entering the Grand View Garden. After a while, he asked her mother what it was, and then asked her mother what it was. When the car started, his mouth couldn't stop chattering.