Chapter 50: feed her

The next day, Wei Jianhua walked heavily out of the room.

Wei Yuanhang looked like a little rabbit out of the cage, hulating and ran behind him, looking for his mother.

Seeing him jumping around, Wei Jianhua felt like an eighty-year-old man. Now he discovered that the second wife is too powerful and great. How can she endure this broken child for four full years?

Last night, the little nephew slept with him for the first time. He was probably a little excited. He dragged him to play hide-and-seek for a long time before he was coaxed into the bed. But this was just the beginning. He never knew that children can There are so many, lying there, one sentence pops out a while later, another sentence pops out a while later, finally said that he was tired, and when he fell asleep, Wei Jianhua's eyelids had already drooped.

When he was about to fall asleep, suddenly a fat leg flew out of the sky, pressing on his belly, and abruptly smashed him to wake him, and then the next night, he woke up seven or eight times, not by a child's arms or legs. Waking up means that he can't sleep well, so he gets up and feels whether his quilt is well covered.

Finally, it lasted until dawn, when it was best to go to bed, I just squinted beautifully and was woken up by my nephew—he was about to get up to pee.

Only one night, he felt that his face was haggard. When he thought of getting married and having children, it would be the same day every day. Now he thinks of the girl he likes, and he is not so excited.

Except for him, everyone in the family slept well.

He Xiaoyun received a reply from Wei Jianwei last night, saying that she should have no children and respect her wishes, so the stone in her heart was put down, and she had no children beside her. She slept all night until dawn and woke up refreshed in the morning.

Once at home, when Wei Jianwei was laying on the floor, every time He Xiaoyun woke up, he was no longer in the room. Now he moved to bed to sleep, he was too lazy to get up, clinging to the soft body in his arms, he couldn't bear it right away. stand up.

"Morning." He Xiaoyun yawned in his arms.

Wei Jianwei let out a hum, and rubbed his chin against the top of her head.

He Xiaoyun pushed him, "Get up."

Not only did Wei Jianwei not get up, but instead turned over, most of his body was pressed on her body, and his face was buried in her neck.

"You're so heavy." He Xiaoyun complained. She pushed her and didn't push her, feeling something damp on her neck.

"Don't... it's dawn."

Wei Jianwei was still a little bit ready to move, just at this time, Wei Yuanhang's voice suddenly came.

"Mom, Dad, get up! It's a slacker who gets up again." The child knocked on the door outside.

He Xiaoyun was afraid to tell Wang Chunhua and the others that the couple would sleep three poles until the day when the children were away, and it would be a bit ambiguous no matter who was allowed to see it.

She hurriedly pushed Wei Jianwei hard, and finally pushed this time, sat up and hurriedly put on clothes, and said, "Get up!"

After getting dressed, I was about to open the door. I turned my head and saw Wei Jianwei leaning on the bedside, staring at her intently. The clothes slept messy and the buttons were not fastened properly, revealing half of a strong chest.

Even though he did everything at night, He Xiaoyun was a little embarrassed to see this scene in broad daylight, grabbed the clothes beside the bed and threw it on his face, urging: "What are you looking at? Get up quickly."