Chapter 54: Love,love

They was about to leave in two days, and He Xiaoyun went back to her family's house specially.

This time, by coincidence, her brother He Xiaojun was also there, and when Wei Yuanhang saw his uncle, he pestered him to play with him.

When the two went out, Li Yuegui confessed loudly behind her: "Don't take Xiaohang to the water's edge!"

"Got it!" He Xiaojun replied.

Li Yuegui looked at the door with ease for a while before turning around and asking He Xiaoyun: "Why didn't Jianwei come?"

"He works at home, why, if your son-in-law didn't come, you wouldn't let your daughter go home?"

"I just asked casually, when will you not be allowed to return? I have no conscience." Li Yuegui glared at her.

He Xiaoyun smiled and said, "Mom, I want to eat Youth League."

As soon as she stepped into the yard, she saw a pile of squirrel on the ground, still with dew, which should have been picked back in the morning.

Li Yuegui had planned to do the Youth League in the past two days, and the materials were ready. Seeing her daughter said she wanted to eat, she rolled up her sleeves and was ready to do it, but she still said: "I'll ask for food as soon as I get home, Xiaohangdu Without your greed, why don't you come to help?"

"Hey, here it is."

The mother and daughter picked out the weeds in the sage grass, washed them, blanched them and smashed them, filtered out the juice with gauze, and mixed them with glutinous rice flour and rice flour and knead it into a big green dough.

Qingtuan is also called Qingmingguo. It comes in both sweet and salty flavors. The salty stuff is filled with diced bacon, diced winter bamboo shoots, diced shiitake mushrooms, etc. It is more troublesome to make, and now it's too late to make fillings temporarily, so Li Yuegui made them sweet. mouth.

Knead the green dough into a long strip, pull off a small agent, round it, pat it flat, coat it with white or brown sugar, press it into a cake shape, pour oil in the pan, add the cake, and slowly fry until both sides are golden brown and fragrant. , The middle is soft and elastic, and the Youth League is completed.

If conditions permit, the fillings inside can be replaced with sweet-scented osmanthus, sesame, red bean paste, etc.

The two talked while busy working.

"Your cousin and daughter-in-law were pregnant, and your aunt couldn't close her mouth when she met me that day."

He Xiaoyun thought about it for a while and said, "Quite soon, they haven't been married for a few months."

I remember going back to the woman's house to make a decision. She and He Xiaofen went with them, but when they got married at the end of the year, she was in the army and did not participate.

Li Yuegui nodded, "In just a few days, it will be exactly five months. Originally, your aunt was quite worried. Your cousin's temperament is unclear. The new wife's age is so young, I'm afraid they won't get along. I think there will be good news so soon."

He Xiaoyun listened, thinking that her mother would use this again, such as urging her sister to give birth to a son, or let her have another son, but Li Yuegui said something else.

He Xiaoyun is very curious, has her mother turned her temper?

Actually speaking, conversion is not counted. In Li Yuegui's heart, she still hopes that her eldest daughter can give birth to a boy. After all, people in rural areas value this most.